Nintendo Switch #3: More than 1 year later

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
If there were any doubts, there shouldn't be, Astral Chain is amazing.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I wonder if we'll ever hear more about that new GameFreak game (Town?) or the myth that is SMTV...

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Overwatch on Switch would have the potential to be really ****ing cool. Especially if they implemented gyro controls.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Im excited for it but TBH I dont really have any big hopes. Perhaps that is good for setting expectations.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The one concern i have is with how the game would perform on switch under a heavy graphic load.

Overwatch has points where there can be a lot of bull**** on the screen at one time. I had a team fight a couple of nights ago where two Moiras ulted into each other, a Zarya and Hanzo firing off their ults (not in tandem, lol doesn't happen at gold rank) and then i think a Sigma popped his? You couldn't see ***** and i fear that's a bad omen for the switch given the base version ****s itself even with Breath of the Wild in the wooded areas. There's almost nothing going on in that area whereas Overwatch would have all that crap happening plus the other players engaging.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Im still just waiting on the old hold outs. Prime Trilogy, SNES online, Pikmin 3 and Mario 3D World ports.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
How about a Mario collection?

Or a MOTHER colle-ahahahawon'thappen.

Love the reddit posts on it....

Updated Facts:
2019 is Mother's 30th anniversary
2019 is Earthbound's 25th anniversary
This is the Chinese year of the pig
There are no Porky, Giygas, or Fassad spirits in Smash Ultimate...yet
Earthbound Beginnings hasn't been added to NES Online ... yet
There have been rumors of Mother 3 being localized for a while now
This post has been granted Gold and Silver
Conclusion: There will still be nothing Mother related in this direct

and

Nintendo: neglects the earthbound series because they don't give a shit about it
Fans: clearly they're planning something big!

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
They'll localize every FE game before Mother 3 gets its chance.

You'd have to think Nintendo's going to jump on this "remaster/remake/collection" everything bandwagon sooner or later.

...Though if they put Porky in Smash it would honestly make up for all the neglect.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
They'll localize every FE game before Mother 3 gets its chance.

You'd have to think Nintendo's going to jump on this "remaster/remake/collection" everything bandwagon sooner or later.

...Though if they put Porky in Smash it would honestly make up for all the neglect.
I never understand why people care so much about stuff like this, personally. I'd want quality creative works to be preserved, accessible, and available, first and foremost, and couldn't imagine caring about random fan-service through including a character's likeness in some game.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I never understand why people care so much about stuff like this, personally. I'd want quality creative works to be preserved, accessible, and available, first and foremost, and couldn't imagine caring about random fan-service through including a character's likeness in some game.

Cuz its fun.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If it wasn't for Ness being in SSB I never would've played Earthbound, my favourite game of all time.

Any Mother exposure is most welcome.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
If it wasn't for Ness being in SSB I never would've played Earthbound, my favourite game of all time.

Any Mother exposure is most welcome.
I think the only thing I appreciate about those kinds of appearances are the curiosity/exposure it generates that hopefully lead to ports and re-masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad