Speculation: Nineteen Teams w/ 25 Scouts at PHI-WAS game

MileHighCapsFan

Mar 12, 2007
Kuzy sat with the sniffles (last min scratch pregame) and 25 scouts in the building. Caps have scouts at the CBJ game. Caps just signed Bear as a 4/5/6 for 2 years.

Discuss.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
In a good world..just about everyone over 25ish...but this is the same Flyers MO..so they are probably looking to buy
jets ain't selling and have scouted you guys multiple times including our gm at the avs/flyers game

MileHighCapsFan

Mar 12, 2007
what are jet looking to buy? rhd?
Caps are rumored to have 4 RHD with this signing. Carlson, Jensen, TVR, Bear. Carlson and Bear aren't going anywhere and the LHD is full as well. Both Jensen and TVR were resigned recently, but seems the Bear signing is for 2 years. Something has to give.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
what are jet looking to buy? rhd?
Philly has plenty of rd especially since Sanheim now rd1 playing with York.
Risto and Walker also rd and prospects ready to be given time: Zamula, Attard. Vet Belpedio able too.

Offering Nick Seeler 30, expiring 775k, +14, rugged.

Looking at Mtl’s 2nd. Or provide names of B prospects, lw is a need.

At C only Laughton could be had.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Flyers fed Ristolainen minutes tonight. PP1 and first OT unit :laugh:
Hopefully they were all engaged in riveting conversation and didn't actually watch Risto play... then looked down at the minutes and the assignments and were impressed.

Any fans of other teams reading this... please ignore what I wrote above. YOU WANT RISTO. YOU NEED RISTO. Risto is life.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Hopefully they were all engaged in riveting conversation and didn't actually watch Risto play... then looked down at the minutes and the assignments and were impressed.

Any fans of other teams reading this... please ignore what I wrote above. YOU WANT RISTO. YOU NEED RISTO. Risto is life.
Do yourself a favor. Check hockeyStatCards on X. Or any tool you find cause obviously you dont see too well.
Best d on the ice tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Conbon and Rebels57

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Is Frost available?

Probably but I’d guess for a package to an upgrade. He’s signed cheap through next year and RFA after so I think the Flyers would add to Frost for a similar aged but out of favor player who has been more productive. Would inquire to St. Louis about Kyrou as he is more productive but has a hefty hit and seems to be the cause of some ire. Doubt they trade Frost for picks but maybe a good not great prospect. Had a couple points tonight though so may be turning the corner.

Flyers have a lot of talented, valuable middle six type players. They’ll wait for the right deal to acquire at least a possible 1st line talent in a package.

I don’t know what the Blues need but if they want to go for it this season I’d offer up Frost and Laughton as a start, who I believe they wanted over the summer.

Last edited:

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Caps are rumored to have 4 RHD with this signing. Carlson, Jensen, TVR, Bear. Carlson and Bear aren't going anywhere and the LHD is full as well. Both Jensen and TVR were resigned recently, but seems the Bear signing is for 2 years. Something has to give.

Philly has plenty of rd especially since Sanheim now rd1 playing with York.
Risto and Walker also rd and prospects ready to be given time: Zamula, Attard. Vet Belpedio able too.

Offering Nick Seeler 30, expiring 775k, +14, rugged.

Looking at Mtl’s 2nd. Or provide names of B prospects, lw is a need.

At C only Laughton could be had.

thanks to you both. your replies track with what i woulda thought (from a distance, as i don't tend to watch either team that much).

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
In a good world..just about everyone over 25ish...but this is the same Flyers MO..so they are probably looking to buy

This isn't the Flyers of last season. This is entirely new management who aren't under a win-now pressure I don't feel.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
who would philly be shopping
Risto because of the contract (and he was overplayed this game)
Staal because he just sux and needs to be dumped
Seeler has had a decent year
Walker has played really well this year (last 3d are rentals)
Frost because Torts hates him and Cates will be back eventually
I would Laughton to go for a 1st/1st plus but I doubt it
Ersson played so not Hart

Last edited:

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Risto because of the contract (and he was overplayed this game)
Staal because he just sux and needs to be dumped
Seeler has had a decent year
Walker has played really well this year (last 3d are rentals)
Frost because Torts hates him and Cates will be back eventually
I would Laughton to go for a 1st/1st plus but I doubt it
Ersson played so not Hart
Hart is out with an illness.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad