nikita tryamkin

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Neh, in KHL he plays in team that has big financial issues, so yeah he is not earning big bucks,Most likely he is earning league minum - 45.000 $ per season, with guaranteed 50 % of it, like any other KHL contract.

My point is he's already in the KHL. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he goes to another KHL team and earns more then he would on an ELC here. But this is all a moot point anyway as he's still draft eligible and will more then likely get drafted.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Can't hurt to use a late round pick on him if he's still around. Of course, it's not even a sure fire bet that he'll come over to North America, but there's nothing wrong with taking a late round leap of faith on him.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Can't hurt to use a late round pick on him if he's still around. Of course, it's not even a sure fire bet that he'll come over to North America, but there's nothing wrong with taking a late round leap of faith on him.

id go middle round just because i believe payoff could be huge and i dont want anyone else to get him!

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Well, he's obviously not going to come if he's not drafted, because there's no incentive other than perhaps preferring the Western style of life. But from a development perspective, he's not going to miss out. So either someone takes a chance on him (as they do on all other players, not just Russians) or they don't, it's that simple.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
I'm just watching RUS - SWI (haha, that's how far behind I am), and Button said he thinks Tryamkin will be drafted next year. But it's hard to say which body cavity that statement came from.

yes he did,the other tsn announcers were really positive about him too.
i really believe after how big of a role he played in the world jr tournament for russia,how impressive he was,that somebody will draft him.my only question is how early will he go?in my perfect world,the flyers get one of their scouts to talk to him and either find out hes open to coming over or convince him to come over(by using scantily clad kate upton as an interpreter)and decide how early to pick him in the draft based on that information.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
i really believe after how big of a role he played in the world jr tournament for russia,how impressive he was,that somebody will draft him.my only question is how early will he go?in my perfect world,the flyers get one of their scouts to talk to him and either find out hes open to coming over or convince him to come over(by using scantily clad kate upton as an interperator)and decide how early to pick him in the draft based on that information.

I would look at the mid rounds at the earliest.

Anton Slepyshev was first eligible in 2012 but despite being ranked by most as a top 60 pick he wasn't selected. He was drafted the next year in the 3rd round by Edmonton.

Last edited:

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
I would look at the mid rounds at the earliest.

Anton Slepyshev was first eligible in 2012 but despite being ranked by most as a top 60 pick he wasn't seleted. He was drafted the next year in the 3rd round by Edmonton.

i think your probably right.would it kill the flyers to risk a 3rd for such potential,i think not.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
i really believe after how big of a role he played in the world jr tournament for russia,how impressive he was,that somebody will draft him.my only question is how early will he go?in my perfect world,the flyers get one of their scouts to talk to him and either find out hes open to coming over or convince him to come over(by using scantily clad kate upton as an interpreter)and decide how early to pick him in the draft based on that information.
In my perfect world, we sign Mironov :)

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Well, I guess it didn't kill the Canucks.

crushing...its gonna be really interesting to see how this plays out. he says hes coming over after he honors his 2 yr khl contract.said''i want to come''

says ''i cant wait to play on smaller ice surface,so i can play meaner,in a good way. ''im a defensive dman that can join the rush'' ''i can handle myself in a fight and protect my teamates''

my guess is hes gonna be a force in this league. a couple of our picks in this draft we took quick,perhaps talented, but physically nondescript players.i wish we would have taken this monster.

in my perfect world we end up looking and playing like those pac div teams.the template for winning in this league is already in place.big AND fast.

edit;sandheim, lindblom make me happy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad