Nikita Gusev is already getting scratched..

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I'm sure it had everything to do with him watching in the press box with Elias and had nothing to do with just being allowed to play. :nod: Really though, I don't care and barely remembered posting in your little thread. He's playing better, grats.
To each their own, I doubt it had any impact positive or negative.

Homie, there's no shame in admitting that you didn't know something. To learn is to improve, we should all aspire to learn something every day. I know this sounds condescending, but I don't mean it to be. The point I'm making is, multiple people have come in and basically shown you that your theory was flawed, you don't need to then show us all how unimportant the whole thing is to you. Be humble, learn, move on.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Gusev played your typical "Kane" hockey in the KHL, i.e. he cared about offense only and nothing more. When he came to the Devils, that "Kane" role belonged to Hall, so Gusev had to play different hockey, than he used too, and of course, he struggled. Sitting in the pressbox obviously helped him, he adjusted to a new role and started to play the right way, and now he's one of the top Devils player.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
He played 13 minutes today, gets disrespected by NJD, with dudes like Wood getting more ice time.

Maybe he needs a place where his skills and contribution will be appreciated

Reactions: Magnifico

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He played 13 minutes today, gets disrespected by NJD, with dudes like Wood getting more ice time.

Clearly all the Russians need to congregate in Washington.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

He's got 2 pts IIRC. Always the same with those single railed NHL coaches. What the NHL needs is coaching diversity. Revolving around the same bunch of Canadians and Americans for decades is annoyingly boring.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
He's got 2 pts IIRC. Always the same with those single railed NHL coaches. What the NHL needs is coaching diversity. Revolving around the same bunch of Canadians and Americans for decades is annoyingly boring.

That's... actually not entirely untrue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad