Nikita Filatov

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Anyone else think that it might have to do with Columbus? I think Nash is their best 1st round pick. Brassard and Voracek are very underwhelming. LeClaire was a bust. Klesla was good but injury prone and the draft was like 3 deep. Picard was an awful pick. Zherdev would have been awesome, not really Columbus' fault. Brulé was a bust as well.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Anyone else think that it might have to do with Columbus? I think Nash is their best 1st round pick. Brassard and Voracek are very underwhelming. LeClaire was a bust. Klesla was good but injury prone and the draft was like 3 deep. Picard was an awful pick. Zherdev would have been awesome, not really Columbus' fault. Brulé was a bust as well.

Brassard and Jake are starting to come around. The other picks like Brule ect were pre-Scott Howson so the word if any of his picks are busts or not is not exactly out. Filatov is by no means a bust. He needs confidence and hopefully he finds some in Springfield. The Jackets are no where close to be giving up on him.

Kfarschman

...Boomers in disguise
Feb 12, 2006
Deutschdorf, Ohio
www.facebook.com

LeClaire had a really good year for the Jackets then injury bug and they traded him for Antoine Vermette. Not even close to the same level as Picard or Brule busts.

Brassard and Voracek are coming along fine, especially Brassard.

KingJet*

Columbus should just forget about Russians, end of story. Go for the North Americans and Swedes.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009

We have had 2 GM's... One sucked horribly and was on for 8 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad