Player Discussion Nicolas Deslauriers - Un Gars D'Chez Nous Edition

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
After 16 games, Deslauriers has 4,06 hits per game.
He's leading the entire NHL.......by far.
Closest to him only has 3,63 hits per game.

Deslauriers is not a really good hockey player, but the way he leave it all on the ice since he's here.......i would put the C on him before Pacioretty.

But i'm not sure he could keep it up. Eventually his body will not follow.
Why would body not follow, he is still young. History has shown such players can keep it up if they are on the good side of 20

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I'm hating the Dale Weise comparisons. I prefer the poor mans Lucic so far by watching him play.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Pretty crazy to think he started out as a defenseman. He only started playing wing a few years ago in Manchester or Buffalo I believe.

Also, ever since his Sabres debut I had this feeling in the back of my mind he was destined to be a Canadien one day. I never expected he'd be this good though.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
D Lofleur is making the most of his opportunity and tbh I usually watch the 4th lines shifts with more interest than any of the other players on the team. I would actually love to see Galchenyuk centering Deslauries and Carr, it would be be our best line, no joke.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
D Lofleur is making the most of his opportunity and tbh I usually watch the 4th lines shifts with more interest than any of the other players on the team. I would actually love to see Galchenyuk centering Deslauries and Carr, it would be be our best line, no joke.

Geez, you really want this 4th line to go invisible lol

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Un bon p'tit gars de chez nous indeed, can only wish him the best, not only beceause he is a local but beceause he works his butt off

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Which makes our 5-4-1 record in the last 10 games very bad. I mean if your best line is your 4th line you should be minimum 8-2 or something like that. You should take this opportunity to pile wins. Playing barely over 500 p% while your 4th line pretty much has been a ppg line for the last 10 games is terrible. Awfully terrible.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Good job Claude, scratching the December Molson Cup winner last game. Great message to the rest of the team....

I thought the same thing as I saw the news... scratching your player of the month haha.

Still, I don't know what's worse... that scratching move or the fact that a 4th liner is earning the Molson Cup :help:

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Good job Claude, scratching the December Molson Cup winner last game. Great message to the rest of the team....
I'm really starting to not like Julien........Deslauriers never should've been scratched, maybe the tank plan is on and he hurts their chances lol

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I thought the same thing as I saw the news... scratching your player of the month haha.

Still, I don't know what's worse... that scratching move or the fact that a 4th liner is earning the Molson Cup :help:
Says a lot about the rest of the team.....I think they have it out with the coach, it's almost impossible to be this bad

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Michel Bergeron on Saturday said that he heard he blew curfew and the scratch was a punishment.

Oh, so this isn't the fault of the haters on this board?

Hopefully he learned his lesson if it's about the curfew as we know partying while the team is not performing is not accepted by the media...

Reactions: ArsHabs

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Michel Bergeron on Saturday said that he heard he blew curfew and the scratch was a punishment.
I call BS. They will never scratch a turd like Byron or Pleks, they always make examples out of the hard working players on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad