Nickname for Palat-Johnson-Kucherov: TKO or Triplets or other?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Czech American Russian

The CAR line. Kachow!.

800px-Lightning_mcqueen_bling_bling_cars.png

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
TKO is by far the best. Triplets is OK. The other ones you guys named are cheesy. Who cares that TKO is 2 first names and 1 last name. If these guys continue to play together and dominate, people will ask and it will be clarified. It's not rocket science to figure out.

Cookiefist

Oct 13, 2014
Riverview
When i think of them as triplets i think of them as being born into the league at the same time and now they are inseparable like triplets usually are.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
In the "official" media outlets - its the Triplets coined by Cooper. TKO is something used informally here on the HF Boards but its already cemented as the Triplets everywhere else.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
In the "official" media outlets - its the Triplets coined by Cooper. TKO is something used informally here on the HF Boards but its already cemented as the Triplets everywhere else.

Yep.

Stop trying to make TKO happen, it's not gonna happen

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I like this. TKO doesn't even work. Two first names with a last name in between. :shakehead

Why does it need to be all last names or all first names? TKO is easy, convenient and relates to how dominant their play is. A line name based on how tall they are is the one that doesn't make sense to me.

"Did you guys see that play by six feet under"

"wow six feet under is killing it today"

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I prefer something that is quick and easy to say. Six Feet Under is clever but it doesn't work for me.

Why not just take the name for the Vic Hadfield - Jean Ratelle - Rod Gilbert line the Rangers had in the 70s. They were called the GAG line. Stood for "Goal A Game". That fits.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Been on sabbatical lately and unable to post. I have called em TKO since November amongst my friends and family. I shall refer to them as such. Triplets is a terrible name

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Other than the name, damn that shirt is ugly and Drouin isn't even on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad