Nickname for Palat-Johnson-Kucherov: TKO or Triplets or other?

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
First time poll try.

Would you like to see TKO or Triplets or some other name
when referring to palat, Johnson and Kucherov.

For me, its hands down TKO and I'm a little bummed when I hear The Chief say Triplets.

Its too late I guess but I am curious.

Also who thought of TKO

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I’m thinking of them as the TKO line.

Well, I keep seeing “The KnockOut” – line because you know, once you’ve faced them it’s kind of ‘game over’ for the other team when they have down their thing.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
TKO makes no sense to me. Tyler (first name), Kucherov (surname), Ondrej(first name).

Coach Cooper called em Triplets because they all think the same as if they were hatched from the same womb. I'll stick with Triplets.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I’m thinking of them as the TKO line.

Well, I keep seeing “The KnockOut” – line because you know, once you’ve faced them it’s kind of ‘game over’ for the other team when they have down their thing.

TKO in boxing means "Technical Knockout", like when a guy gets sat down 3 times in a round.
example

(note: video does not include definition provided above)

TKO makes no sense to me. Tyler (first name), Kucherov (surname), Ondrej(first name).

Coach Cooper called em Triplets because they all think the same as if they were hatched from the same womb. I'll stick with Triplets.

101.gif

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
TKO just doesn't make sense to me, it's the letters of two first names and one last name, that's not consistent. It needs to be more N'SYNC like, RAJ is the only acceptable answer.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I like TKO, but the only knock is that it uses two first names and a last name unfortunately. Triplets is just stupid to me. Legion of Zoom is aight, but they aren't that fast to be deemed it.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
TKO or Sophomores.

Triplets makes no sense.

what happens if they last through the season?

This line is really good, NOT.

The 90's called, and they want their joke back.

I still personally call them..

The Triforce line.

Tyler Johnson = Courage
Nikita Kutcherov = Power
Ondrej Palat = Wisdom

latest

never gonna happen. Paul Kennedy is never going to call a line the Triforce Line. (not that he's necessarily the taste maker, but he's the type of guy you have to have your line name appeal to for adoption)

I'm not a fan of either, but how about a compromise.
the TKOlets

Filthy Mitts

Mar 21, 2014
St.Petersburg
I hate nicknames, I just want hockey fans to get a chance to see this treat that we get a chance to watch every time they play.

I'd love to see every one of them get some individual recognition for how damned well they're playing night in and night out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad