Confirmed with Link: Nicklas Grossmann/Chris Pronger traded to Arizona for Sam Gagner/draft pick

Friulian Flyers

Apr 9, 2007
Maniago, Italy
Chris JohnstonVerified account
‏@reporterchris
Hearing the #coyotes are close to acquiring Nicklas Grossmann from Philadelphia.

Retweeted by Dave Issac. Oh man oh man oh man....please be true!

------------------

June 30, 2015:

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/flyers-will-keep-sam-gagner-past-buyout-deadline

They’re keeping him.

Flyers general manager Ron Hextall has decided not to buy out forward Sam Gagner for the purposes of clearing more cap space.

Gagner, acquired in the bizarre salary cap circumvention deal after the NHL draft on Saturday involving Chris Pronger’s dead contract money and fellow defenseman Nicklas Grossmann, told CSNPhilly.com that the Flyers called him to welcome him aboard for the coming season.

They had until Tuesday to buy him out.

Last edited by a moderator:

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
yes! omfg. I don't care if we get Sam Gagner back. getting rid of Grossmann (along with Pronger's cap) would be epic.

Hextall is a genius.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
please be true
Jeremy-Renner.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
YESSSSSSSSSS HEXTALL IS GOD

GOT RID OF PRONGERS CONTRACT AND GROSSMANN FOR REAL ACTUAL HOCKEY ASSETS

I don't care if Gagner never scores again for the rest of his life. This is the best weekend ever.

7WpF4NC.gif

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
How long is Sam Gagner's contract? I want to go surfing but I also want to see this through!!!!

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I actually consider Gagner a positive value player.

This is ****ing awesome. Now ditch Luke Schenn and we're in business. That one shouldn't even be a challenge.

This is the best weekend the Flyers have had in years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad