Confirmed with Link: Nick Suzuki signs 8 year contract extension (7.875M AAV)

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
jersey-shore-pauly-d.gif

Very happy it's done early and not something to worry about as the season rolls along.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Hopefully this looks like a steal in the next few years. Happy to see long term contracts going to kids who earned it, for once. No need to worry about him for a while now.

Now do Romanov and OS Necas next year! LOL Suck it Dundon!

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I know it can't be a bad thing for any GM to have your best forward lockup for 8 yrs, but it's surprising that a GM that it supposed to not be back next year sign that kind of extension

Well if they did not want MB to make decisions he should be canned.

Very MB-style though. He did the same with a couple other of our core players - settle extension wayyy early. Seems like it's a good thing imo, the Gallagher and Petry contract were under market, I'm hopeful the Suzuki one will be under market too.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well if they did not want MB to make decisions he should be canned.

Very MB-style though. He did the same with a couple other of our core players - settle extension wayyy early. Seems like it's a good thing imo, the Gallagher and Petry contract were under market, I'm hopeful the Suzuki one will be under market too.
Yes, but that is a major decision but it's a move that any GM would be confutable with

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad