Value of: Nick Leddy to Winnipeg

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I don’t root for the Islanders, Im a Jets fan.

I second what islesny said. Just because someone else says something dumb there’s no need to double down on it and make the Jets fanbase (even if you’re not a jets fan) look equally bad.
See your snacking down on your own which is what isleny should have done. Using his analogy that we are five year olds you don’t smack the neighbours kid when your kid is acting bad too. Not his place to tell me off. Also since your a jets fan how come I never see you posting on Jets forum? Also ya I doubled down but no one is annoyed by original stupid offer just that I doubled down?? Great good to know.

Last edited:

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
See your snacking down on your own which is what isleny should have done. Using his analogy that we are five year olds you don’t smack the neighbours kid when your kid is acting bad too. Not his place to tell me off. Also since your a jets fan how come I never see you posting on Jets forum? Also ya I doubled down but no one is annoyed by original stupid offer just that I doubled down?? Great good to know.

Rarely go to the Jets forum, just go to the games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad