Post-Game Talk: Nick is God, Habs Lose in SO V.S. Nucks

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
Terrible reffing. Schlenker last night and the game before handing out penalties to only one team, calling cross-checking but not against Montreal, phantom penalty on KK, disallowing a goal except over-ruled by the war room in the world's most obvious call. Schlenker sucks and he refs like he's trying to throw the game.
Wasn't a phantom call.

KK told him he was a "stinking two face" and Shmeagol had his feefees hurt so he gave him a 2 and put bread crumbs on KK Jersey.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I think Suzuki is an OK player but overhyped. Am I missing something? He had a beautiful pass last night, but it was the result of him getting beaten on the puck and out of position that could have led to a odd man rush. He is lucky his defender made a great play to push him the puck. What am I missing here?
You are missing something...the last 10-12 years...we haven't had a C man in the lineup with this much talent since Koivu.
Keep watching....this kid oozes talent. It's not flashy, he just gets it done.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I think Suzuki is an OK player but overhyped. Am I missing something? He had a beautiful pass last night, but it was the result of him getting beaten on the puck and out of position that could have led to a odd man rush. He is lucky his defender made a great play to push him the puck. What am I missing here?

You're missing that he has above average skills in virtually every facet of the game, at an incredibly young age. This is pretty rare. He plays an exceptional 200 ft. game, has a nice pair of hands, reads the play exceptionally well, and has a deceptive wrist shot. He doesn't shy away from contact, and is also strong on the puck.

Angler

Apr 23, 2017
I felt the Habs had a bit of a sloppy game. They gave the puck away a lot and struggled to complete their breakout passes. They also need to stay out of the box! I don't think that they deserved to win.

Price had a bad game, but the people who are suggesting that the Habs have to trade him are completely out to lunch. Its not going to happen.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

If you can't figure out why Suzuki is a special player, you really don't understand the game of hockey one bit. Name another player on this team that can make something happen, at any given time during the game? Please tell me who your favorite player is on this team, who has a better skill level, I can't wait.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Hockey does not lend itself well to being under influence.Can never get the equipment feeling right,think it's fine to only find out it's either way too tight or way to loose!
I’ve gone skating high and even that sucks. Hell even walking is weird sometimes. Lmao. Domi was definitely high as a kite for most of last season, guy couldn’t get enough of that legalized Bis.

PS: I just ripped a stinky fart, Habs win 3-2 tn. The fart has spoken.

Reactions: angusyoung

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You know it was bad when both pierre houde and marc Denis were BEWILDERED by the refs yesterday, I dont I ever heard pierre say stuff like that about refs in my LIFE, it was so obvious they were trying to end Vancouvers losing skid, it was f***ing pathetic

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You know it was bad when both pierre houde and marc Denis were BEWILDERED by the refs yesterday, I dont I ever heard pierre say stuff like that about refs in my LIFE, it was so obvious they were trying to end Vancouvers losing skid, it was f***ing pathetic
my guess : those refs were Habs haters and they planned to ref that way vs Habs every chance they get.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
You realize that BJ are already thin at center position and they have 2 quality goaltenders??
Jarmo wants a c back for him. Most GM's aren't going to trade a good centre for him. They would have to believe he is MUCH better than the c they are trading in order to do the deal. Because if it doesn't work out the owner should want to know why the hell they needed to make that trade. If i was NJ I'd trade Hischier for him though.

Reactions: Simarino

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I guess the good news is that in our two losses this season, I feel we still outplayed the opponents.
If that persists, we'll end up winning a lot more than losing.

Reactions: Vachon23

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
One assist after four games, including three lackluster. Yesterday, he was just okay. Still seems slow and uninterested.
Could easily have 4-5 assists already. Weird that only one assist got registered yesterday, he surely got his stick at least on KK's goal. Petry grabs the puck in the air, throws it to himself and scores, and assists are shared. Funny. Slow and uninterested.. pls just stop spearing false information.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Because he was 10/20 before the game what is by far the best in the team

I get the logic but he doesn't seem nearly as good as he was pre-extension. Lost a step, you can tell during the 3 on 3s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad