Niagara IceDogs 2022-23 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
Maybe. The attack page read like Bryant may have wanted out.
Was a swap of two players wanting a change in scenery. Bryant is a heart and soul type of player with leadership qualities that I'm sure were of interest to Niagara. He works his bag off and is a pretty decent playmaker. He can play all situations and take faceoffs. I think he would have had a big counting stat season last year if not for the shoulder injury. He was over a point per game prior to injury and his numbers tailed off after trying to play through it. The trade may not look amazing on paper but I think Niagara did ok.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly. We need leadership on the Dogs and Bryant seems like that kind of player. A lot of positives can come beyond the numbers.

Reactions: three dog night

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
two character kids who we wish well to. They will bring grit to your lineup and positivity to your dressing room. Federkow will run through a wall for his team. Levin has the skill top be a top 6 fwd in the O.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Sad to say in a way but this is one trade where I think the Ice Dogs got the better end of the deal? I say sad because in the past 12-18 months the entire team has been traded twice over! You're going to enjoy the compete from Federkow, really a guy you root for! Not sure about Levin obviously, we haven't seen his game yet. Enjoy ..... and Good Luck to our departing boys.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Preseason record now one and two after two losses to Guelph by 5 to 2 score in Guelph Friday night and a 4 to 1 loss tonight in Beamsville.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
1694456084698.png

Reactions: three dog night
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad