Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
You guys aren't going to have Roberts to start the season, almost guarantee he's suspended
Would you care to elaborate since it's doubtful that many if any Niagara fans made the trip and therefore don't have the luxury of having a clue of what you are talking about?

Nevermind. The website just updated with a flurry of penalties.

Last edited:

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Would you care to elaborate since it's doubtful that many if any Niagara fans made the trip and therefore don't have the luxury of having a clue of what you are talking about?

Yeah third man in to the slammfight and slammed Grondin down, bloody nose etc. Officially called third man in on the scoresheet and the game tape sent in will look ugly.

three dog night

May 3, 2014

Hunter broke his nose I heard.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Nice, so much looking forward to this evening game.

Any predictions?
No #44 and no #26?

May have a little trouble scoring tonight.
26 will be in the lineup according to DJ Brooks. I’m excited to see if #11 can keep rolling from his hot preseason.

But I’ll guess 5-2 Wolves.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
I say, 1.5 tall boys per period.
I feel like I should get my monies worth this season as a STH.

Go Wolves.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara doubles the Wolves 6 to 3 before 4, 753 fans. Tominssino two goals plus an assist lead the effort next game tomorrow night in Missy.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
1-0 not bad...I think if Byfield played with his team instead of by himself they probably would have been close.

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
FWIW, you can see the play I thought Roberts would be suspended for here, go to the 15 minute mark, I guess third man in isn't an auto suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad