NHL's Best Defensemen in 6 years?

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
I like the Karlsson and Hedman picks.

I think after that my vote would be "a player not currently in the NHL" but I doubt that's what OP is looking for.

I don't see anyone right now with the potential to be better than Karlsson/Hedman, even when they are 32/33.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Who knows really. Karlsson was seen as a modern day Mike Green 6 years ago. D are the 2nd hardest to project IMO. For all we know they aren't even in the NHL yet.

Lol, maybe by you but not most, he won his first Norris 6 years ago, while on ELC

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I like the Karlsson and Hedman picks.

I think after that my vote would be "a player not currently in the NHL" but I doubt that's what OP is looking for.

I don't see anyone right now with the potential to be better than Karlsson/Hedman, even when they are 32/33.
nah hedman isn't good

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You've got a guy like Burns who just won his first Norris trophy at the age of 32.

A lot of guys in their 20s will still be very competitive 6 years from now.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
For all those poo-pooing Slavin, Vlasic was considered a top-10 D-man for a couple of years and he made a Gold medal-winning Olympic Team Canada. Slavin is the next Vlasic. The only question is does he remain as underrated as Vlasic was before the Olympics or does he get the recognition he deserves.

The only people sick of him getting hyped on HF are those that don’t regularly watch him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad