NHL14 GM Connected League *PS3*

ziotree

May 4, 2010
Yeah it was my special project ...:cry: but the rules are the rules...so I will switch to St-Louis.

Thanks old Washington Gm

The only reason i wanted Edmonton is because they have some nice pieces and im terrible with trades and hopefully i dont have to do too much to them

Flyers2point0

Nov 21, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'd be interested, my psn is timberwolf61. I've been playing be a GM but I've never done GM connected. How does it work?

edit: also do you guys start at the beginning of the season or at the 2013 draft? Because I know you can start with your team's full roster including whoever you drafted that year then the draft is all of the un-drafted players that are available. Or would it be full draft?
I checked those forums and I see Chicago has been taken and there are still some original users that need to pick.
If we get to draft our own players and everything then my first choice would be Winnipeg. If not then Buffalo. I'll check the forum again and add a few more teams since other people choose before me.

edit: a few other teams I'd consider are Detroit, Phoenix, Montreal, and Columbus.

Last edited:

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I'd be interested, my psn is timberwolf61. I've been playing be a GM but I've never done GM connected. How does it work?

edit: also do you guys start at the beginning of the season or at the 2013 draft? Because I know you can start with your team's full roster including whoever you drafted that year then the draft is all of the un-drafted players that are available. Or would it be full draft?
I checked those forums and I see Chicago has been taken and there are still some original users that need to pick.
If we get to draft our own players and everything then my first choice would be Winnipeg. If not then Buffalo. I'll check the forum again and add a few more teams since other people choose before me.

edit: a few other teams I'd consider are Detroit, Phoenix, Montreal, and Columbus.

Hey man we start at the beginning of the season. So all guys just drafted a few weeks ago will be on the teams that actually drafted them.
Also there is no choice for a fantasy draft so we just use the current teams roster. We can put you down for Buffalo if you would like? You just have to register as the Buffalo GM.

Flyers2point0

Nov 21, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hey man we start at the beginning of the season. So all guys just drafted a few weeks ago will be on the teams that actually drafted them.
Also there is no choice for a fantasy draft so we just use the current teams roster. We can put you down for Buffalo if you would like? You just have to register as the Buffalo GM.

Yeah that would work, sounds good!

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Hey man are you getting the game for sure? You can jump on the forum and take a team if so man. Teams are going fast though lol.

not getting it for sure... if I do get it I'll jump on ANY open team. Don't care really what team end up with if any. I know you guys have the original members getting teams, which is nice. :) The Ding Ding league will be fun regardless!

I wouldn't demand the Flyers either :P

I'll know more closer to the date, lots going on for me, having said that, I'll be following it. Cheers man.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
not getting it for sure... if I do get it I'll jump on ANY open team. Don't care really what team end up with if any. I know you guys have the original members getting teams, which is nice. :) The Ding Ding league will be fun regardless!

I wouldn't demand the Flyers either :P

I'll know more closer to the date, lots going on for me, having said that, I'll be following it. Cheers man.

Thanks man :). I hope we clan get you back on board. Your very competitive and you and I always had absolute battles. We were the Pens and Flyers after all haha. But keep in touch man.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
We now have 10 teams left. Still some very good teams left guys. It is now first come first serve so get your team now. Follow this link to join and register for the league.

http://ddhfl.forumotion.com/

This is a list of available teams. And we are not doing random rosters so whatever team you get you get the current roster:
Anaheim
Dallas
Florida
Nashville
Islanders
Rangers
Ottawa
Phoenix
Pittsburgh
Winnipeg

First come first serve fellas. Get your team now they are going fast.

AbsolutelyNot

Nov 8, 2012
PA
Im at work right now, so I dont have access to your forum, but I wanted to see if I could reserve a team this way? Ill take Dallas if still available. After that, Ottawa, Phoenix, Carolina. My psn is philly97flyer and my email address if you need it is [email protected]

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Im at work right now, so I dont have access to your forum, but I wanted to see if I could reserve a team this way? Ill take Dallas if still available. After that, Ottawa, Phoenix, Carolina. My psn is philly97flyer and my email address if you need it is [email protected]

Hey man welcome aboard:). Dallas is available and they are all yours. I will take them off the available team list but can you register whenever you get a chance please? Again we,come aboard your joining a fun league man. I'm the Flyers btw.

Baddogg

Aug 21, 2008
Pottstown, PA
I can't believe the stinking Pens are still available...shows you where most of us value them...dead last :nod:

It looks like we'll be full soon though so someone will have to take them! lol

This league is going to be great fun! Come on Sept 10!!!!

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
I can't believe the stinking Pens are still available...shows you where most of us value them...dead last :nod:

Good stuff. Pens suck, sep 13 come on.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada

I took them last year just because I know how much value the players have. I traded pretty much everyone lol. But yes we will be full very soon. Can't wait till they release rosters and such so we can post our rosters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad