NHL14 GM Connected League *PS3*

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
This is a link to our site :
http://ddhfl.forumotion.com/

We are a league that has been open since NHL 13 was released. The rules are in place but we are always taking suggestions and take all concerns and try to make the whole league happy. If you have any advice or any ideas how to make the league better, please let your voice be heard.

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK.

We have around 10 GM's that have yet to report to their team. So if they don't report by Friday, 10 teams will be open on a first come first serve basis. Or if you have a,ready joined get to the site and check in ASAP please. Above is a link to the site.

Last edited:

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Hey I remember you Prophecy. We're you Washington in a league?
Anyways your in lol. Just waiting on confirmation from the Commish to see if others are allowed to officially take teams yet.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
Yeah Im washington from season 1-2...great to see you and Islanders took care of the league..... real good job with the site.

What is hfboard name of Islanders?

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I'm not sure man lol. It's probably best to message him on the PS3 or the new site. And St. Louis is your as you have no need to wait for approval as your an old member.

Baddogg

Aug 21, 2008
Pottstown, PA
Really happy to see some familiar names pop up on this thread! Washington(Prophecy24) was my first trade in the DDHFL....what an awful trade it was...for me :laugh:

I posted a NHL14 Registration thread on the DDHFL forum. I also took Boston.

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
lol...yeah I remember but I think I was fair with you after and give you more then I wanted n the next trade...yeah you were a great member and Im happy to see you there and to know ur the commissionner..same thing for pitts and boston.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Really happy to see some familiar names pop up on this thread! Washington(Prophecy24) was my first trade in the DDHFL....what an awful trade it was...for me :laugh:

I posted a NHL14 Registration thread on the DDHFL forum. I also took Boston.
So I can have Philly :p?

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Flyers_4

1. Lightning
2. Avalanche
3. Ducks

Hey man welcome aboard. If your serious abou joining here is a link for you to follow to join the website and register as the team you want. Tampa, Colorado, Ducks are all available. Now there is a list of I believe 7 of us that are original members. They get first pick at teams but as of right now 4 of them have picked and all of your listed teams are available.

Link here:

Any questions please feel free to ask man.

ziotree

May 4, 2010
Hi its ziotree the phoenix gm. im an original from nhl13

is edmonton available as i read the other thread that prophecy wants st louis now??

let me know as if they are taken ill pick another from colorado tampa and chicago.

hopefully i can grab edmonton....phoenix sucked until i managed to fix them.

cant wait for the game

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
Hi its ziotree the phoenix gm. im an original from nhl13

is edmonton available as i read the other thread that prophecy wants st louis now??

let me know as if they are taken ill pick another from colorado tampa and chicago.

hopefully i can grab edmonton....phoenix sucked until i managed to fix them.

cant wait for the game

Hey was up another original nice its looking good for 2014 :yo:... but sorry already took Edmonton.(just saw by the rules you have priority on me so just tell me what your going to do so I can ajust)
I think colorado is available...if you like fixing team lol.;)

Last edited:

ziotree

May 4, 2010
Hey was up another original nice its looking good for 2014 :yo:... but sorry already took Edmonton.(just saw by the rules you have priority on me so just tell me what your going to do so I can ajust)
I think colorado is available...if you like fixing team lol.;)

Hi my friend. Do you mind if i have edmonton??

let me know... im sure you will be a beast with any team tbh

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Count me in.

1. Capitals
2. Blue Jackets
3. Panthers

Hey man welcome aboard. Follow this link to register.

It's a great league man with great committed people. Caps are currently available, but original members have first say. Although I see Florida is on your list and I believe nobody will want them except you haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad