NHL unveils reverse retro jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Hot take, but the NHL should just rotate in whatever historical jersey they feel like for the season and make the merchandise available.

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I swear if the Kings release another black/white/gray jersey I'll lose it.

Bring this back!
0212-lak10t-doughty.jpg
IIRC, Hoven has said the Kings' jersey is purple and gold.

EDIT: Found the article, here's the quote;
According to sources closely connected to this project, the Kings will be getting a purple and gold jersey this time around (yes, Forum Blue and Gold for all you longtime Kings fans). From all indications, this unique addition to their uniform kits will only be worn once or twice next season, and most likely against a rival team.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

I'm hardly a traditionalist but this is getting silly.

I can already see it on draft day in 2027 when the #1 pick overall is being interviewed.

Reporter: How exciting is it to be chosen first overall in the NHL draft.

Player: I always dreamed of wearing this (insert team) jersey.

Reporter: So which of the 4 jerseys did you dream about.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
If the Panthers don’t take this opportunity to change their name and logo to the Ima Getchu Cats (sadly I can’t find the image from that long ago thread anymore, hopefully someone has it saved) I will be terribly disappointed.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
If the Panthers don’t take this opportunity to change their name and logo to the Ima Getchu Cats (sadly I can’t find the image from that long ago thread anymore, hopefully someone has it saved) I will be terribly disappointed.
You are truely a visionary , i remember that thread with fondness.

Reactions: Socks

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Exactly, the Wings don't even have an official 3rd jersey...
Same with the Wild. Minnesota’s Alts were going to be the winter classic, but you know COVID happened.

The Wild let STHs vote on alts a few seasons ago and sadly they picked black sweaters they were scrapped after failing the tv test and looking horrible.(Thank God)

our athletic beat writer think the FO is leaning on retro North Stars sweaters but with the Wild logo instead of the N. I still wouldn’t be shocked if they went back to the 2000s Wild sweater though.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
Vegas' secondary logo needs to stay a secondary logo. Way too boring and generic to slap that thing on the crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad