Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
tenor.gif

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Not exactly the most original idea to make more cash but I look forward to a couple of beautiful 4th jerseys. Pretty sure we'll see some amazing stuff and tragic accidents like the Vegas 4th.

Reactions: Rebels57

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I really like the NHL's idea of introducing an extra jersey for every team (or two in Las Vegas' case) at a time when economies the world over are in ruins. It's a real gesture to the fans, giving them the opportunity to spend a few hundred dollars they wouldn't otherwise have done.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
8983_2006_07_ales_hem.jpg

I'm secretly hoping the Oilers do a white version of their early-2000's third jersey (the one with the flying gear logo). It's definitely a strange uniform and the traditionalist won't like it - but for a one-off, I'd be fine.

Or maybe a version of their white sweater but with orange shoulder yokes instead of blue? Would look at bit like their first WHA homes.
IMG_1512_1.jpg.ff76e39c.webp

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'd love it if they just did something wacky with each jersey for the sake of being different. IMO, if it's for a jersey with very limited use, the uglier and more off the wall the better.
I'm 100% on board for this. I miss the wacky jerseys of the late 90s.

Hoping the Bruins finally get another gold jersey. Always thought they could slap the modern logo on the 09 winter classic jersey and have a killer alternate. Or keep the goofy B, which I love.

Would also love a jersey with this as the primary logo!

OcmgkHsJSFIZG9cuciie5lZKeeWTZFv1ZMGpekbkebFilSb48lK9nJ2J8ecr7NKhI8nJBsp1evewKu_s_u8TeN-NkaQmkF8KLP6sBETT9nTOsIcZKjlJFE6hLJqdoTS95Z64poCO5VSYbZ2ELZ5ulVGjicstAwYxAQWgwYA

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I don't really want to turn into the NBA where every team has a million jerseys and it's never consistent.
Some of these could be cool though.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
I assume the Leafs will go with one of the below;

I'd assume not. Great jerseys, but hardly consistent with the theme reverse-retros.
At least with what we've seen so far, these new 4th jerseys are about introducing new sweaters inspired by older classics - not just doing genuine throwbacks.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'd assume not. Great jerseys, but hardly consistent with the theme reverse-retros.
At least with what we've seen so far, these new 4th jerseys are about introducing new sweaters inspired by older classics - not just doing genuine throwbacks.

I mean, it would be a reverse of those retros. In some shape or another.

That seems a rather simple understanding.

Reactions: KirkW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad