Pawlenchuk, Grayson
James, Cordell

Anselmini, Brandon (AHL deal)
Ballhorn, Gordie
Vala, Ondrej

Bow, Landon (AHL deal)

The Thin White Duke

Aug 11, 2009
Anything on Seidenberg? I know he has his health issues but I'd be surprised if he wasn't an upgrade on someone's #5/6 for a season or two at least.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
They have 15 of their own forward draft picks in camp no need to bring in any invitee forwards.

Well I was referring to this earlier report which said Tampa was planning on inviting more players than usual for this camp.

Translation :
Chicoutimi Sags newcomer, Ryan Verbeek will have a busy schedule this fall. The 20-year old forward, who was recently acquired from the Kingston Frontenacs, will attend Tampa Bay's camp next month.

"TB has many players going to the World Cup in September so they decided to invite more players than usual. Nevertheless, it's still going to be a great opportunity" said Verbeek who received the news on Monday.

It's a second pro experience for Verbeek who participated to Buffalo's camp last season.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/cougars-have-plenty-cause-for-optimism-1.2335102

The Cats have eight players who have been invited to NHL rookie camps, including forwards Jesse Gabrielle (Boston), Jansen Harkins (Winnipeg), Brad Morrison (New York Rangers), Kody McDonald (New York Islanders) and Brogan O'Brien (Colorado); and defencemen Sam Ruopp (Columbus) and Josh Anderson (Colorado).

I know O'Brien is an invite for us, he attended development camp. Not sure if any of the others are invites but thought I'd mention it.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/cougars-have-plenty-cause-for-optimism-1.2335102

I know O'Brien is an invite for us, he attended development camp. Not sure if any of the others are invites but thought I'd mention it.

McDonald is also an invite. I was shocked he didn't get drafted. A 6'1 forward with a genuine mean streak (137 PIM, would have been well over 200 but WHL doesn't count misconducts to a player's total PIM) but also a real solid work ethic, decent speed and hands (put up 15 goals and 29 points in a mostly bottom 6 usage).

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Ryan Carter to Wild camp

I don't get that. He was mediocre for us last season. Matt Cullen and Dom Moore were available for weeks on the free agent market. So instead of upgrading our 4th line we are looking to give another shot to a forgettable player. At least this PTO should create some competition in training camp.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I don't get that. He was mediocre for us last season. Matt Cullen and Dom Moore were available for weeks on the free agent market. So instead of upgrading our 4th line we are looking to give another shot to a forgettable player. At least this PTO should create some competition in training camp.

Gonna guess a lot of these guys will take cheap 2 way deals to try and stick around the league

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
http://panow.com/article/587210/astrouski-couple-ginos-raiders-green-and-white-game

This is in the article:

Another Raider getting a look-see from the NHL

Raiders 20-year-old Austin Glover will be joining the Dallas Stars for the 2016 Traverse City Prospects Tournament this year. He’s now one of seven Raiders to attend either prospect tournament or camps with NHL teams. The others are Reid Gardiner (Pittsburgh), Rylan Parenteau (Vancouver), Luke Coleman (Detroit), Simon Stransky (Boston), Vojtech Budik (Buffalo) and Brendan Guhle (Buffalo).

Guhle and Budik were drafted and Gardiner and Glover are on the list already. Coleman, Stransky and Parenteau need to be added.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I don't know French at all but...

Une belle histoire, Marc-André Bergeron est invité par les #bluejackets au camp d'entraînement après 3 saisons en Suisse. #tvasports

Marc-Andre Bergeron invited to Blue Jackets camp on a PTO after spending 3 seasons in the Swiss league? Am I close???

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary

Une belle histoire, Marc-André Bergeron est invité par les #bluejackets au camp d'entraînement après 3 saisons en Suisse. #tvasports

Marc-Andre Bergeron invited to Blue Jackets camp on a PTO after spending 3 seasons in the Swiss league? Am I close???

Pretty close. I think the first part is "A good story".

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

Yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad