GDT: NHL Trade Deadline - Feb 24 at 3 p.m. ET - TV (8 AM) NHLN, SN, TSN, ESPN+ (2 PM) ESPN2, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Big if.What if he doesn't?Anyways Bruins better find help .

Did they give up a lot? Haula is mediocre and a UFA , Wallmark is at a similar age as Trocheck and on a lesser pace without the same pedigree. The other two are promising but still question marks.

As of today, I think Trocheck is the best player in the deal even as he underachieves a bit. Ankle issues can often last a whole year.

Reactions: Lo97

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
For sure, but if healthy, Boston definitely upgraded their Top 9. Kase is better than Kuhlman, Bjork and Heinen. Still want that legitimate Top 6 guy though. Thornton would be fun as well. Heinen gone please.
Agreed. He's an upgrade over those guys.

I'm going to be irritated if that's the move they make when it's clear this team needs more.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
If Sweeney's gonna do something he'd better do it soon before prices somehow improbably go up even higher...

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
who are the best twitter accounts to follow for trade coverage? i deleted twitter years ago buy recently got it back to follow news updates.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
He will not all of a sudden become iron man. That was a high risk trade that was made to pay Krug. Kase will be out more than he will play.
We don't know that yet... this season has been an anomaly from what i read. He's also young enough to make better choices to take care of his body.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Thats not true and years ago. Kase is hurt more than healthy. He is closer to Rick Nash than Bergeron on terms of risk

There was a time here that people thought his career was done due to concussions.

One good hit to Bergy and he's done, same as Kase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille