GDT: NHL Trade Deadline Day Part III (hahahahhahha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I guess all we can do is watch...but today was a nightmare. I like the Cole deal, but despres should have gotten a waaaay better return than Ben ****ing lovejoy

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
If, in the middle of the presser, GMJR pisses himself and starts giggling maniacally, proving that he has dementia, then MAYBE this trade is acceptable. Maybe.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Bottom line, we got worse today. There's no other way to put it. Lovejoy does not replace Despres. Cole does not replace Despres.

Along with Morrow-Morrow, this has to be the worst asset management I've seen. This is like the Milbury trades. Just awful.

Meanwhile, other players that could have actually helped us go other places. The better teams got better. We regressed and got nothing back out of it. RFA for UFA to boot.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Well, Lovejoy.

1389025911.gif

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Anyone know where I can make the most money betting on a first round exit?

penguins2946*

Someone on my timeline just used the logic of "Lovejoy played with Fowler, so this is a great trade". I need to drink.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
sid and geno are the people we should feel bad for. two all-time great players, they were gifted to a mediocre/bad organization, they carried this team to a cup with two historically great postseasons, they give the prime of their careers to this organization with little help and are rewarded with crap management/ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad