League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I’m subscribed to ESPN+. Went to watch the ESPN Hockey Night matchup of Chicago/Pittsburgh to check out Bedard. It’s “blacked out in my area.” So basically if it’s a game that features the Caps, Pens or Flyers I can’t watch it apparently? That didn’t happen last year. Nothing changed on my end

• Wow
Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka
Sep 19, 2008
so mad if I had known Raiders were playing Monday and Knights Tuesday I wouldn't have gone home sunday

always wanted to visit t mobile arena but as of now the best experience I will have of t mobile is standing outside it

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Did y'all just see the huge photo fail in Vegas? They put the actual Cup on a table then all lined up in front of it for the photo with their banner. WEAK! :laugh:

Reactions: chilimac

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Give Eichel credit for stupid interview question after 1st period about Buffalo to Vegas and wearing C in Buffalo and what it taught him to be a leader in Vegas. He was chill..I don't think I would have been chill

Last edited:
Reactions: Calicaps

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I’m subscribed to ESPN+. Went to watch the ESPN Hockey Night matchup of Chicago/Pittsburgh to check out Bedard. It’s “blacked out in my area.” So basically if it’s a game that features the Caps, Pens or Flyers I can’t watch it apparently? That didn’t happen last year. Nothing changed on my end
Why do they make it so hard to watch.

And NHL what is this??

I’m going to be buying some rainbow tape now

Reactions: Capitals40

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Weak, cowardly decision.

Not you, the NHL. You're spot on.
NHL is not in a position of power with the corporate sponsors. Not sure if they could handle being attacked by the LGBQ cancel culture war being waged by the right.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Love that PIT has shot themselves in the foot twice now with CHI, 1st can't manage to summon a W against them and eliminating themselves from the Playoffs, and last night can't do it at home on Opening Night
Way to start the EK65 era!
LOL

Reactions: PlushMinus

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille