OT: NHL Revealed Airs today at 11 PM

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Damn you Lou...this is just highlights without mics

2014 Devils fan wants better access and a connection to our players than the 1995 Devils fan.

Unfortunately Lou keeps squandering chances to market our top players, even a 1st ballot guy like Marty.

It won't change til he's gone.

Zajacs Faceoff

Sep 22, 2011
You have to think when Lou steps down these policies will change. There's no need for them and in a time when things like twitter and other media interaction with players is growing, it makes no sense at all and hurts them business wise.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Haha no mics, no pre game or locker room, typical and very lame Lou.

I'd settle for off-ice stuff, like Marty goofing off with Jagr and Loiktionov going out for sushi :laugh:

I don't think we'll get anything even that in-depth either though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This guy sucked. His pronunciation of Marty's last name. ''Brojure'' dummy.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
his segment was pretty long.

no cut ins from other teams.

I guess what I meant was, I really wanted to see some locker room and mic'd up clips on the ice like we did with the Ducks and Islanders.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm disappointed but not surprised.
Lou would not want anyone to know Pete's secret strategies nor also let us fans get to know our players well.

Maybe the NSA can wiretap the locker room for us.

Did they really have to show the waived off goal too and not other Devils goals?

Thankfully, we got a big win for Marty that night.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
It's the NHL's cruel way of giving us the finger because Lou is being a control freak and demanding "his way" for what should have been a great marketing tool for the team.. And really it's a gift the League even gave us this game

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Lou's rep and legacy seem to be getting chipped away by our fanbase as time goes on.
And for good reason.

He is set in his old fashioned and stubborn ways and has not adapted the way he needs to for on and off the ice matters for this hockey club and franchise.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
wow they completely cut the rangers out of this episode

elias, jagr will get focused on during the olympics, but if they were smart they'd do something on schneider, henrique, clowe. there are stories there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is this a different episode?

Nevermind it's the same one.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Marty's segment with his family was nice, I liked it.

They show the 94 crap but nothing at all about how well Marty played in 2012. Then they show two saves, the disallowed goal and Zubs ENG, just pathetic. It would be cool to have some interaction with the rest of the team. God forbid Lou lets you see inside the super secret lair that is the Devils locker room, it's beyond Pejorative Slured. Why even bother, I've seen all these highlights before.

Oh and this narrator is beyond bad.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
I mean we're complaining right now, but the Rangers got absolutely nothing in this episode, besides that one second clip of Rick Nash.

And they're playing in this weekend's game. There was more focus on the Pens/Hawks and they don't play their game till march.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
All of you blaming Lou for no locker room access should be mad at whoever the fan was years ago that was in the locker room as part of an arena tour and took a player phone number list

Ever since then the locker room has been pretty much off limits during tours and in any other facet

Mory Schneideur*

2014 Devils fan wants better access and a connection to our players than the 1995 Devils fan.

Unfortunately Lou keeps squandering chances to market our top players, even a 1st ballot guy like Marty.

It won't change til he's gone.

Yea, instead Rangers and Penguins players get marketed to kids in NJ, thanks Lou! :laugh:

NC107*

Lou's marketing strategy has always a sucked.

Bring on the change it will be healthy.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean we're complaining right now, but the Rangers got absolutely nothing in this episode, besides that one second clip of Rick Nash.

And they're playing in this weekend's game. There was more focus on the Pens/Hawks and they don't play their game till march.

Very good point that is being missed.

The Marty segment was nice though.

The 94 **** while ignoring 2012 was ********, and that is on the league, not Lou.

I am confused though because TG was saying that there WERE cameras pre and post game in Montreal in the locker room. It captured that awful green jacket. No way Lou burned all the tapes before post-production. He isn't THAT good.

Think this might be more a case the NHL doesn't want to spend much time on us. I mean if they completely ignored the Rags this episode, no shocker we didn't get much either.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Marty's segment with his family was nice, I liked it.

They show the 94 crap but nothing at all about how well Marty played in 2012. Then they show two saves, the disallowed goal and Zubs ENG, just pathetic. It would be cool to have some interaction with the rest of the team. God forbid Lou lets you see inside the super secret lair that is the Devils locker room, it's beyond Pejorative Slured. Why even bother, I've seen all these highlights before.

Oh and this narrator is beyond bad.

Lou is quite the jackass, but we already knew that. Probably a good thing I didn't watch that since it probably just would have made me angry. Growing the fanbase? Psshhh, who needs it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad