NHL Releases Top 10 Players List

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
DoMdwQUXcAAGvXF

LeafShark

Feb 2, 2010
Looks legit to me. Maybe Malkin is a little high if you take into consideration quality of competition.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Glad they didn't buy into the MacKinnon hype.
Karlsson > Hedman and Draisaitl in place of Matthews please.

Other wise, sexy list.

Last edited:

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
You know how absurd it is to non-leaf fans to see a guy who is only a point per game player in a shortened season be named a top 10 player so stop acting like having Matthews there is any different than Drai. Matthews won't even be playing as the number 1 center anyways he'll be playing as a 2 C just like Drai.
I couldn't have explained it better. Ty.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
You know how absurd it is to non-leaf fans to see a guy who is only a point per game player in a shortened season be named a top 10 player so stop acting like having Matthews there is any different than Drai. Matthews won't even be playing as the number 1 center anyways he'll be playing as a 2 C just like Drai.
cmon man you can tell when you see Matthews that he is that good

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Glad they didn't buy into the MacKinnon hype.
Karlsson > Hedman and
Draisaitl in place of Matthews please.

Other wise, sexy list.

List is anti Oilers propaganda tbh, I have it

1.McDavid
2.Drai
3.Nurse
4.RNH
5.Klef
6.Sekejra
7.Talbot
8.Strome
9.Khaira
10.Lucic

11-whatever. All non Oilers plugs and bums

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Yea it isn't just Leafs fans that wouldn't have Draisaitl as a top 10 player ib the league lol

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Why not 80+ points Tavares then?
Tavares is a great player, but there can only be 10 in a top 10 list.
Yea it isn't just Leafs fans that wouldn't have Draisaitl as a top 10 player ib the league lol
I am of the belief that Draisaitl and Matthews are relatively similar players. If you believe that Matthews should be there instead of Draisaitl, then bless our heart. No harm, no foul.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Poor Wheeler. Only the captain and best player on one of the best teams in the league but yet the Leaf factor keeps on chugging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad