NHL PLAYOFFS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
While Tampa bay had an amazing regular season you could see the defensive and goalie problems that are likely going to prevent them from winning the cup. They'll run into a hot goalie or a defensively sound team and get exploited. I'd imagine Toronto will show the same problems given they're basically worse-Tampa Bay.

It's probably the year to bet on Washington or Boston again.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Man the late games are too late. I want to see Karlsson and Stone, but I'm not staying up till nearly midnight for a non-sens playoff game on a weekday.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Man the late games are too late. I want to see Karlsson and Stone, but I'm not staying up till nearly midnight for a non-sens playoff game on a weekday.
I feel your pain. Being on the west coast, I have had to rely heavily on my DVR all these years for Sens games starting so early. Playoffs are torture when I haven't been in a work place that let me leave early.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Isles showing what good drafting and being active and smart can do for your backend. Top pairing are UFA signings that went under the radar and then they have 4 young great D rounding out their top 6

Reactions: Deku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad