NHL Player Safety hearing for Raffi - gets 41 games/won't appeal

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Btw, according to kurz last night his games still count down even if he's not on the roster.

Makes sense, and makes a lot of sense why they didn't appealand. they gave those seemingly scripted apologies and acceptances of responsibility.

League gets to make an example of Torres and use him as a precedent, Torres gets 1 last shot, and Wilson gets the extra roster spot in the meanwhile.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
It's because they care a lot more about the players than women, lol. Not saying that's a good way to think, but I definitely hate Dustin Brown more than I hate Patrick Kane.

Plus, Torres definitely did do something morally wrong. He hit Silf in the head. I'm not mad at all about this, but I am furious that Brown and Lucic got nothing.

I'm not sure I agree with that, but I'd add that hockey is an escape. When I'm watching hockey, I want to think about hockey. Not all the messed up stuff in the world (like domestic violence, etc). Generally hockey forums and sports journalists aren't the best people to articulate and discuss that issue in an intelligent way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad