NHL News/Notes XIX

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

Reactive? Proactive?

There is also a tweet that said that those 2 did not know about the message from the rangers until it was released and they were not happy about it.

I can understand the GM maybe not knowing about that message being sent, but there is no way that the president should be left in the dark.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There is also a tweet that said that those 2 did not know about the message from the rangers until it was released and they were not happy about it.

I can understand the GM maybe not knowing about that message being sent, but there is no way that the president should be left in the dark.

But it sort of checks out if they didn't know about it but ownership was like yeah put that out there. John Davidson is a guy I do like as a President but the odds that he'd come out here and replace DW is next to zilch.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
But it sort of checks out if they didn't know about it but ownership was like yeah put that out there. John Davidson is a guy I do like as a President but the odds that he'd come out here and replace DW is next to zilch.

Nolan is one of those owners that does whatever he wants and when and how he wants. Luckily for the rangers he has stayed pretty hands off and let the hockey guys do the hockey thing. But he is regularly booed during knick games for how he has mismanaged that franchise recently.

So not really surprising he did this without any one knowing.

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
The NHL doesn't know how to to hold it's players or teams accountable and it doesn't know how to manage the optics associated with the responses from fans for their bad decisions

They're honestly not good at anything, what a poorly run organization

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Nolan is one of those owners that does whatever he wants and when and how he wants. Luckily for the rangers he has stayed pretty hands off and let the hockey guys do the hockey thing. But he is regularly booed during knick games for how he has mismanaged that franchise recently.

So not really surprising he did this without any one knowing.
Before, but the Knicks have built a solid team through recent drafts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad