GDT: NHL - Monday 12/10/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Rangers have just taken a bunch of dumb penalties. There's been nothing questionable about any of the penalties called in this game.
... except for embellishment on both of Kucherovs performances.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I can't say whether Pionk punching Kucherov hurt him or not so whatever. The hook was pretty obvious.

They missed an obvious hook right before the 5on3 penalty was called.
I must've missed that but at least the calls that have actually been made have been legit.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

You mean when he got pulled down when he almost had a breakaway and when he got punched in the face in front of the net?

Mmmmkay.

Anyway - Rangers are clearly outclassed here, but Tampa is shooting themselves in the foot. Bad bounce + dumb turnover. Rangers have had no pressure outside of that. If Hank is mortal, we should come back in this one.

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
I don't understand why, after a high stick, these guys would rather give the opponent a free touch in the offensive zone instead of just touching it and taking the defensive zone face off.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
TSN is painfully slow at updating scores these days. :thumbd:
It's faster to switch channels from game to game and get live updates.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stamkos has sure been looking good in the last couple of weeks. Tired of people saying it's Point and Kuch's team.

It's actually been about a month now. ...Although Point and Kuch have still been better. :p

But yeah, Stamkos has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad