NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Team apparel provider

tenor-13.gif
ColorlessPastelCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Calvin Klein

@BernieParent

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I've been meaning to try. Almost all of the French places I've been to locally - Deux Chiminees, La Campagne, Bistro St. Tropez - have closed. We've enjoyed Bistrot la Minette though. Happy to see them re-opening soon.

It's great, but it's Starr at his most theatric; more experience-driven than chef-driven. It's huge and it's loud. The details of the space are stunning. Food is perfectly-executed bistro classics with a high attention to detail, but don't expect something you haven't seen before. Baguette is the only one in the city that really passes muster with my very french wife,

Don't worry, I fixed it.

I think Cap must have gone in and changed it again, out of spite. Also, I left out some stuff before. It should read fresh whipped house-made butter with the complimentary bread basket and the pommes frites are served with an aioli. If you could be sure to get all of that in there, I'd be extremely thankful.

Also, I should probably get more specific on the wine, right? Narrow it down to a region, at the very least.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"The Tamp Bay FireSticks have shown by their multiple food and beverage selections in these past 6 drafting rounds how much we appreciate fine dining. To us, among the most important aspects of a meal is the sheer enjoyment of sharing delicious food and drinks with others. With this in mind, we select as our Official Last Meal fondue.

iu

"Specifically, we choose a 3-fondue meal: cheese to begin, broth and meats, vegetables, etc. for the main course, and chocolate as dessert. The beauty of fondue is that the diners are compelled to patience, savouring the portions and enjoying each other's company. This is what a meal is all about."

@BiggE, please share your next selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad