NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'll take TV/Movie Character, Eleven from Stranger Things bc she can do whatever the f*** she wants

Until-Eleven-Gives-Us-Greatest-Breakup-Line.gif

@Strawberry Fields

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I put "Parc," which is "Crap" backwards.

Only reason I'm ok with you putting just Parc rather than the very specific 4 course meal I detailed is that it now gives the FZ access to the entire menu.

I thought crap backwards was spelled
V I G N E A U L T

VIGNEAULT means "crap" in French, actually.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Only reason I'm ok with you putting just Parc rather than the very specific 4 course meal I detailed is that it now gives the FZ access to the entire menu.

VIGNEAULT means "crap" in French, actually.

It kind of sounds like "watery wine" which would be appropriate.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
For our last meal, we’d want something simple yet elegant, decadent yet well-rounded, modest yet memorable. In a word, we’d want something french.

_wiR7YBMNp-EtwVFWdGd_42nn9Wa5lOlaNgU_UILB6-mZalWno1qZX8-vT-PRTcVfX3IJXGGSz4IW3R0deUrjxOK2u7zPjtvHxNMVneXi9BCBZP7w3XklMrsuK306qqQE6-RVHeR

Parc, Philadelphia Restaurateur Extraordinaire Stephen Starr’s bustling french bistro on Rittenhouse Square, is NJFZ Head of Non-Hockey Ops mja’s go-to spot for family holiday meals or date nights with the wife. I’ve had many great meals there, including some version of the following on many an occasion. This, then, would be my last meal:

Rosé
Bread Basket - Cranberry Walnut Bread, Baguette, Sourdough Rye with Whipped Butter
Ricotta Ravioli, Salade Verte
Pinot Noir
Escalope de Veau with Spring Onion and Mushroom Cream, Pommes Frites
Pumpkin Cremeux
Double Espresso

9sn6jPttqWYJ_cTJZaFJPSvgC0Jgk6FAFgVsqIRaj0m12VXNYMCnOFL8am1XSZ81vBlsRvWORZCuC0nisHqv1_HtVrFjKBEt09sH6XE8JpmR1T5wW0RJm0njFOfjxExHewmIO3fW

They haven’t made that cremeux in a few years, to the best of my knowledge. It was one of the 2 greatest desserts I’ve ever eaten, the other being RANCH at RANCH on N. Broad.

@GKJ

Please invite me to your last meal.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
For our last meal, we’d want something simple yet elegant, decadent yet well-rounded, modest yet memorable. In a word, we’d want something french.

_wiR7YBMNp-EtwVFWdGd_42nn9Wa5lOlaNgU_UILB6-mZalWno1qZX8-vT-PRTcVfX3IJXGGSz4IW3R0deUrjxOK2u7zPjtvHxNMVneXi9BCBZP7w3XklMrsuK306qqQE6-RVHeR

Parc, Philadelphia Restaurateur Extraordinaire Stephen Starr’s bustling french bistro on Rittenhouse Square, is NJFZ Head of Non-Hockey Ops mja’s go-to spot for family holiday meals or date nights with the wife. I’ve had many great meals there, including some version of the following on many an occasion. This, then, would be my last meal:

Rosé
Bread Basket - Cranberry Walnut Bread, Baguette, Sourdough Rye with Whipped Butter
Ricotta Ravioli, Salade Verte
Pinot Noir
Escalope de Veau with Spring Onion and Mushroom Cream, Pommes Frites
Pumpkin Cremeux
Double Espresso

9sn6jPttqWYJ_cTJZaFJPSvgC0Jgk6FAFgVsqIRaj0m12VXNYMCnOFL8am1XSZ81vBlsRvWORZCuC0nisHqv1_HtVrFjKBEt09sH6XE8JpmR1T5wW0RJm0njFOfjxExHewmIO3fW

They haven’t made that cremeux in a few years, to the best of my knowledge. It was one of the 2 greatest desserts I’ve ever eaten, the other being RANCH at RANCH on N. Broad.

@GKJ

I've been meaning to try. Almost all of the French places I've been to locally - Deux Chiminees, La Campagne, Bistro St. Tropez - have closed. We've enjoyed Bistrot la Minette though. Happy to see them re-opening soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad