NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Noted.

For the final member of [LIVERWURST], the NJFZ select @Sombastate. Now, before you rush to tell me that he is ineligible because he is the Desert Ducks musician, he does not appear on the spreadsheet, and I declare him to be a fraud posing as some surely nice chap named Gregory Michael Davis. A fraud, I tell you! What proof have we that @Sombastate and GMD are in fact the same person? None, whatsoever!

I am dying on this hill! Mark it, dude!

@Hurricane28

No. Pick again, please. Between Operation Nervous Breakdown and everyone starting to audition to become Defect's sidekick, I'm not sure what's going on anymore.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
You can change it whenever you want, as long as you f*** off afterwards and never ask again.
Alright cool. We would like our band to be called Asnito and use the font Winger used

9E10DA36-F055-4155-921D-0EEF85A73EA2.jpeg

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
No. Pick again, please. Between Operation Nervous Breakdown and everyone starting to audition to become Defect's sidekick, I'm not sure what's going on anymore.

6fc.gif

This was spite. You wanted spite. I gave you spite.

@mja you are still up.

Leave it blank. In my head cannon, I rescue Cobain and @Sombastate is subjected to the most horrendous torture possible before an icy death.

When the hell have my music takes been horrendous?! haha

You, sir, are a charlatan, a fraud, a hipster doofus and I'm going to enjoy kidnapping you and performing a face off surgery switch with you and Kurt so that you're the one who gets launched into space while he writes epic bangers for the Desert Ducks.

@Hurricane28, still you

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
6fc.gif

This was spite. You wanted spite. I gave you spite.

Leave it blank. In my head cannon, I rescue Cobain and @Sombastate is subjected to the most horrendous torture possible before an icy death.

You, sir, are a charlatan, a fraud, a hipster doofus and I'm going to enjoy kidnapping you and performing a face off surgery switch with you and Kurt so that you're the one who gets launched into space while he writes epic bangers for the Desert Ducks.

@Hurricane28, still you

So you are sealing your Spite Supergroup and finishing the phase?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad