NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FIVE! Part Two!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, resting heart raters.

5gxqNwu.png

We just have one pick left in this phase, the Dealer's Choice II by @Hollywood Couturier - once my brother picks that one I will launch PHASE SIX!

F***ing Flyers, amirite? A whole nuther Flyers AGAIN tonight. Let's see if Inspector Clitoris goes out to injure someone, which would be even more stupid than just regular hockey.

Don't forget to promote Try Hard Garbage to all of your online personal and business associates. Hopefully we can all work hard to earn another stimulus check, because if you think about it, we are going to need some stimuli to get through the rest of the NHL season, amirite? F*** HOCKEY, I'M A BUSINESSMAN!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Well this one may ruffle a few feathers (get it? that's a duck joke) but with our Dealers Choice selection the Las Vegas Desert Ducks are proud to select as our Team Quarterback... Justin Herbert.

hi-res-955879a54edd9ea32b059affcdab6d53_crop_north.jpg

Do your worst, Cap.
Please tell me that the football draft will not allow dupe picks from the hockey draft.

Reactions: BiggE

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Well this one may ruffle a few feathers (get it? that's a duck joke) but with our Dealers Choice selection the Las Vegas Desert Ducks are proud to select as our Team Quarterback... Justin Herbert.

hi-res-955879a54edd9ea32b059affcdab6d53_crop_north.jpg

Do your worst, Cap.

Great pick. The perfect pick, really.

I'll go ahead and do the new thread now, but it will take a little while, so everyone hold on to your nards and don't do anything until I come in here and tell you to go please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad