NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FIVE! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Dude this game is so funny to watch people stream.

The new monster hunter came out, have you checked it out?
capsule_616x353.jpg

Still busy farming rice when I feel like gaming.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
capsule_616x353.jpg

Still busy farming rice when I feel like gaming.
I haven't heard of this one! Once you get your fill of rice, put it on the list! It looks like good fun. Evidently there's new weapons and the combat is a little different but smoother than the past. I haven't played any of them though, just going from what people have said

Reactions: Striiker

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
potvin_1280-1040x572.jpg

Denis Potvin: Doug, where have you been? You're on the clock and people are waiting.
GM Doug:
IxC6bxw.gif

DP: Doug?
GM Doug: Look, I'm finishing dinner. Are you here to make a pick for me?
DP: Nope, just letting you know people are getting impatient.
GM Doug: Tell them to beat it.
DP: Tell who?
GM Doug: All of them.
DP: Ok then.

The Chicago Chimpanzees are pleased to select drums as their musical instrument.

GM Doug: That wasn't what I mea-

SoupyHospitableIslandcanary-small.gif

GM Doug: Ah, forget it.
haH5PVV.gif

@mja, it's a-okay (to pick).

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Really? Everyone knows what hill you would die on.
But there's more than one. I'd have trouble picking my favorite hill. ;)

Also, since I'm sure I know who you're referring to, he's actually not even my favorite player. Maybe not even top 5 Flyers. He's just the one whose actual ability/reputation/usage are the most drastically disconnected.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
No doubt facing an onslaught of unsportsmanlike play from their delinquent rivals, the New Jersey Flaming Zeppelins need a PP sponsor with a proven track record of not only surviving a disaster but also of turning it to their advantage. We identified a potential partner in a growth company in nearby NE Philadelphia and made a call. After first clarifying that we understood that they were not a hotel, they quickly agreed.

The NJFZ are proud to announce they have chosen Four Seasons Total Landscaping as our PP sponsor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Furthermore, we will be holding all of our press events at their venue on State Rd.

p.s. We are also in talks with the cremation center across the street to sponsor our PK.

@ajgoal

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
No doubt facing an onslaught of unsportsmanlike play from their delinquent rivals, the New Jersey Flaming Zeppelins need a PP sponsor with a proven track record of not only surviving a disaster but also of turning it to their advantage. We identified a potential partner in a growth company in nearby NE Philadelphia and made a call. After first clarifying that we understood that they were not a hotel, they quickly agreed.

The NJFZ are proud to announce they have chosen Four Seasons Total Landscaping as our PP sponsor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Furthermore, we will be holding all of our press events at their venue on State Rd.

p.s. We are also in talks with the cremation center across the street to sponsor our PK.

@ajgoal
Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad