NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FIVE! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Don’t make me draft his hair.
O7aXZEoc52OALfvi-YXqb8hZEoEhhB92sKvJxyO7xTOryYfGEyHxZ0kPhiN9TzU6z7Ipm1bO93FJruRAa6WkHk1BLwOwO7S1g8gpVpv7Bt9AJ1eJTFvsyS2t

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Bill Cook (RW)

When you're on the short list of best contemporary players in the game after Howie Morenz in the 20s-30s, especially as a goal scorer, I can work with that. I thought about a lot of underrated studs in different eras, but I decided to snag a true elite player of his time, with leadership skills likened to the Mark Messier of his era. Cook and Conacher is quite the old fogey combo at RW, but players who can lead their contemporaries in goals and points are maybe the rarest commodity. Just had to dig deeper for mine.

@GKJ

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Bill Cook (RW)

When you're on the short list of best contemporary players in the game after Howie Morenz in the 20s-30s, I can work with that. I thought about a lot of underrated studs in different eras, but I decided to grab a true elite of his era, with leadership skills likened to the Mark Messier of his era.

@GKJ

****. I waited too long. Nice pick!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Hell no. f*** that bald asshole. I was talking about that 94 Nucks squad, which had like 5 or 6 guys on it that I loved, and in particular [REDACTED].

@Captain Dave Poulin, he gets bald Messier, right?
One of the 94 Canucks dated my friend's older sister, so a lot of us were cheering for them in the Final on that reason alone.

This particular player hit the post with the Canucks down 1 late in the 3rd period of Game 7. I won't post his name, just in case, but no one would be drafting this player. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
One of the 94 Canucks dated my friend's older sister, so a lot of us were cheering for them on the Final on that reason alone.

This particular player hit the post with the Canucks down 1 late in the 3rd period of Game 7. I won't post his name, just in case, but no one would be drafting this player. :laugh:

Don't overestimate @FlyTimmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad