NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread Part Two - pit Is On The Clock

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Here's this @Lord Defect milord.

zRn5UHM.png

Nb77WlR.jpg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
This took me waaay too long to do in Paint 3d, which I (very unsuccessfully) taught myself an hour ago since it's all I have access to for image editing. I wanted to modify the actual logo a bit to make the "e" an "s" and the "b" an "h", but that would take me probably 15 hours and may not even look good in the end.

pJliF7l.png

Cap, please feel free to edit this to make it a bit sharper if possible so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb amongst your masterpieces. If you have time to throw a uniform together as well it would be greatly appreciated.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This took me waaay too long to do in Paint 3d, which I (very unsuccessfully) taught myself an hour ago since it's all I have access to for image editing. I wanted to modify the actual logo a bit to make the "e" an "s" and the "b" an "h", but that would take me probably 15 hours and may not even look good in the end.

pJliF7l.png

Cap, please feel free to edit this to make it a bit sharper if possible so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb amongst your masterpieces. If you have time to throw a uniform together as well it would be greatly appreciated.

Do you want the colors to be pink and black like this?

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

pJliF7l.png

Somehow I feel it’s missing something....perhaps a dildo?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Somehow I feel it’s missing something....perhaps a dildo?
The logo isn't the place for a dildo. That's disgusting man, come on.

That comes during the first game in franchise history, aka Dildo Appreciation Night, when fans are encouraged to bring a dildo and toss it on the ice when the Sexpos score their first goal.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

That comes during the first game in franchise history, aka Dildo Appreciation Night, when fans are encouraged to bring a dildo and toss it on the ice when the Sexpos score their first goal.
Makes sense and for between periods entertainment your cheerleaders can fight over the best ones.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Chastity belt and one of them wireless ones @JojoTheWhale had to do security checks for.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I thought you were going to say each seat had one on top of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad