NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread Part Two - pit Is On The Clock

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@GKJ

xAKbujh.png

T9AL8l2.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Here's all the logos as I have them right now. I saved it in a way that I can change anything easily. When you see it like this, it really makes it feel real, like we can leave this dimension and go to the Mega Draft Dimension, which has to be better than this one. WOO!

M9sswHi.jpg
FFAFDF39-26A0-442E-A333-782B997E7BE1.png
I think you saved an older version of mine in there. It’s just a red circle not a “no” sign.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Here's all the logos as I have them right now. I saved it in a way that I can change anything easily. When you see it like this, it really makes it feel real, like we can leave this dimension and go to the Mega Draft Dimension, which has to be better than this one. WOO!

M9sswHi.jpg

I feel as privileged to see my 2 creations next to yours as a paint-by-numbers aficionado have his piece put next to the Mona Lisa.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Now I feel dirty for just stealing a roller derby team's logo. Might have to come up with something new. Don't worry, the roller derby team will still be our cheerleaders. Stupid Sexy Flanders and Mayday Va-J-J aren't going anywhere.
Cept prison, your cheerleaders have “future women’s prison inmates” written all over them.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Now I feel dirty for just stealing a roller derby team's logo. Might have to come up with something new. Don't worry, the roller derby team will still be our cheerleaders. Stupid Sexy Flanders and Mayday Va-J-J aren't going anywhere.

Your logo is cool - I mean, it's perverse and stupid, but you don't have to change that. What you need to change are those ridiculous sleeveless costumes.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I still can’t get my image app to work. I was going to put the team names on a map, but now that we all have logos that would be better. Stupid ass app. Stupid ass computer giving me error after error when trying to dump my 5000 pictures onto it

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I still can’t get my image app to work. I was going to put the team names on a map, but now that we all have logos that would be better. Stupid ass app. Stupid ass computer giving me error after error when trying to dump my 5000 pictures onto it

Do you want the logo with the Ghostbusters circle or the second one? I have the blouses I made, but I can change the logo back to the first one. (You don't have to use these, obviously - I was just f***ing around.)

xOKvp02.jpg

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Do you want the logo with the Ghostbusters circle or the second one? I have the blouses I made, but I can change the logo back to the first one. (You don't have to use these, obviously - I was just f***ing around.)

xOKvp02.jpg
Those are nice but I think they would look better if the “negative” portion of the no symbol was the main jersey color.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad