NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
:facepalm:

@Beef Invictus @BigToe I'll open the expansion draft thread in the morning. Here is the order, achieved randomly:

Asnito
Beef
BigToe

Big Toe
Beef
Asnito

Asnito
Beef
BigToe

etc.
Rather than hold things up, with the first overall pick the Tijuana Toads are proud to select out of Union College Shayne Gostisbehere.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Tell me again

The spreadsheet. There is a tab called Keepers which has all the players you can't take. There are tabs like Current F - the players on there in white are protected, and you can see everyone from each person who isn't protected.

I could see an actual illiterate like Asnito starting the draft tonight right after I told him that we would start it tomorrow because he isn't available tonight, but I didn't really believe that you were also illiterate.

Reactions: ajgoal and BiggE

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The spreadsheet. There is a tab called Keepers which has all the players you can't take. There are tabs like Current F - the players on there in white are protected, and you can see everyone from each person who isn't protected.

I could see an actual illiterate like Asnito starting the draft tonight right after I told him that we would start it tomorrow because he isn't available tonight, but I didn't really believe that you were also illiterate.
He's probably just running low on malt vinegar.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

Can you link me the spreadsheet, Cap? plz thnx bb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad