NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER PEJORATIVE BEDARDED PHASE TWENTY-SIX!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
This one is a Mercedes my wife and I are getting for my Mom. She would accept the gift gracefully and let it silently bother her forever. :laugh:

Hmmm. My mom’s Audi also has the projector logo. I’m not liking what this says about Germany. If they start shining any of these logos across the Maginot Line, we might be in trouble.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So… how did Dealer Wars go today?

Doylestown sold the car and swore up and down they told the other dealer no on Friday. I told this dealer they had until the end of the day to secure the car from Virginia. No one called me, nor did they pick up when I called. I'm currently researching which cars have Augmented Reality GPS that aren't 100k+ and not having a good time.

I hate car dealers. :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Doylestown sold the car and swore up and down they told the other dealer no on Friday. I told this dealer they had until the end of the day to secure the car from Virginia. No one called me, nor did they pick up when I called. I'm currently researching which cars have Augmented Reality GPS that aren't 100k+ and not having a good time.

I hate car dealers. :laugh:

Is there a problem higher than "first world"?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
When it comes to Rangers, it's like totally Kitchener >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New York, amirite? Hey Quacks - amirite?

xQce9yy.jpg

"We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, @BiggE on deck, @pit on the lido deck, and MacGruber on the lido afterdeck."

I've watched a lot of girls basketball in my life. It was (part of) my job for quite some time. It was not my favorite thing to do. Last night there was jack shit to watch, obviously, so I left the ladies basketball on. You know that Caitlyn Clark character? I can't really stand her. She's in college, right, but she acts like any brat who was the standout player on her high school team. I know there are people who shit on her for everything she does, and they do that for heinous reasons I can't understand, and that's not what I am doing - I don't have some agenda against female athletes - quite the total opposite, in fact. But her? Yeah, she can kick rocks.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
“Please stop making our jobs harder by contacting other dealers.” That was the response I got to sending them a f***ing list of two cars we would also take I found via Google search and nothing further. I’m going to kill a car salesman. I’ll wave to you all on the tv.

They shouldn't have such a thing as "justifiable homicide" if you get in trouble for that.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I try to avoid commercials. I hate being sold to.

However, I enjoy this one for two reasons.
1. Toilet humour.
2. There was a guy who briefly worked for my company. He sucked hard, to the point where he caused one portion to unionize. His last name was Ship and I told him to watch this commercial. He was insulted and I didn't give a frig.

@Magua Don't ship the bed.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Sadly, I went toward the practical end of fun this time. '21 Acura TLX Type S. I look forward to the day when we can have a normal garage again, so I can replace my '08 R35 GT-R. I miss it terribly.
Do Acuras still have that stupid double cockpit thing? Man was that horrible. 2017 models I think?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Today sure is another day in the long list of days.

pugzwiM.gif

We start the day with @Chuck Downie on the clock, @mja on deck, @GKJ on the lido deck, and Lil' Toenail on the lil' afterdeck. DancingPanther can make up his picks later.

F*** knows why, but I spent a lot of time yesterday reading about prospects and pipelines and whatnot. Detroit hasn't done as well with their rebuild as I would have liked, particularly when it comes to forwards, but you know what? They have Simon Edvinsson and Axel Sandin Pellikka on the way, with Mo Seider already in the fold. We have Ronald F. Attard. F***'s sake.

I'm convinced we should blow up everything currently here and amass draft picks like Lil' Hoagie collects hoes, but if we have to trade for players, we need to head to Buffalo. They have way too many good prospects than they could ever fit on one team. Though really, we all know that none of this will matter and we are f***ed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad