NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – A WHOLE NOTHER PHASE TWENTY-ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I mean, I can't argue with this, even if you're wrong about the tomatoes and he's right.

8ecc4a72159c680f2085b172d8ed45be.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
We are here to trumpet the news of our last selection!

The Honolulu Ghibli pop in the tape of our Team Music Video....."Daydreaming" by Radiohead

I think it's because the video and song were released together, but they're inseparable in my mind to the point I'll watch the video if I want to hear the song. I guess that makes for a vital music video? The song basically sounds like a film score anyway, so the visuals are essential. The conceit is laughably simple: Thom Yorke opens 4000 doors (to Jojo's horror). But the dreamy quality of the music (duh) and the wistful wandering, out of time and place, make for a MOOD. It took everything in my power to not take a Paul Thomas Anderson directed music video, since he's already a Ghibli. Wasn't enough! He's my favorite.

I'm afraid this guy is a dirty rotten liar.

Watch your unbrushed mouth.

I'm not fearing bb

I will never disappoint you.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
We are here to trumpet the news of our last selection!

The Honolulu Ghibli pop in the tape of our Team Music Video....."Daydreaming" by Radiohead

I think it's because the video and song were released together, but they're inseparable in my mind to the point I'll watch the video if I want to hear the song. I guess that makes for a vital music video? The song basically sounds like a film score anyway, so the visuals are essential. The conceit is laughably simple: Thom Yorke opens 4000 doors (to Jojo's horror). But the dreamy quality of the music (duh) and the wistful wandering, out of time and place, make for a MOOD. It took everything in my power to not take a Paul Thomas Anderson directed music video, since he's already a Ghibli. Wasn't enough! He's my favorite.

Watch your unbrushed mouth.

I will never disappoint you.

You didn't. A Radiohead pick never disappoints

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'll launch the new phase later. We have that stupid game in the middle of the day ... although when you think about it, it's good to get it out of the way early. Doesn't it feel like WE have a game, like we have to play a sport we hate together, every time we see one of them on the schedule? It's like all of us are forced to play basketball every other day. Blech.

Anyway, I have stuff to catch up on this morning, so I'll launch it either during or after that game, or something. Keep your trousers on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad