NHL Media Gongshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Recently read this quote

"Where are all of the trades?? Media hypes everything up.. trade deadline, draft, july 1... nothing ever happens. The sooner we quit falling for the hype (which is STRICTLY a ratings grab, btw) the better off we will be. Trade freeze lifted at 8am est... that was an HOUR ago....... not one trade....... oh but "the floodgates will open" ... ya they're open alright... **** you media. Go ahead and shove your "sources" directly up your ass.. I've already deleted my twitter account, don't need it... no reason to follow bob mckenzie and all the other frauds. It's all about ratings and i'm tired of it."

I agree with everything said here, does anyone else?

Steve

I does.

Steph

Hospy

Mar 18, 2013
That is, unfortunately, the lifeline of media now, everything has to be hyped or nobody will pay attention to them. Eventually we'll all just start ignoring them like the boy who cries wolf.

Steve

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
hi-im-steven1.jpg

Steven

MrSnrub

May 23, 2010
Some place far away
A whole HOUR and no trades?!! Screw that, unfollowing Bob McKenzie seems justified to me. In fact, I'd have deleted my twitter account AND Facebook for lying to me and promising me trades, plural. An HOUR!

Steve

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
First of all:

Recently read this quote

"Where are all of the trades?? Media hypes everything up.. trade deadline, draft, july 1... nothing ever happens. The sooner we quit falling for the hype (which is STRICTLY a ratings grab, btw) the better off we will be. Trade freeze lifted at 8am est... that was an HOUR ago....... not one trade....... oh but "the floodgates will open" ... ya they're open alright... **** you media. Go ahead and shove your "sources" directly up your ass.. I've already deleted my twitter account, don't need it... no reason to follow bob mckenzie and all the other frauds. It's all about ratings and i'm tired of it."

I agree with everything said here, does anyone else?

Steve

No, and the frothing-at-the-mouth of whoever wrote that makes me laugh and feel more secure that I'm not a raging lunatic.

Steve

void

Jan 5, 2006
Hey, Steve! How you doing?

I agree with everything you said.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad