GDT: NHL Global Series: Sweden 2023 | Nov 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th | Detroit, Minnesota, Ottawa, Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Entire period turned on that lazy effort by Matthews in his own zone. Gets stripped of the puck so easily, leads to a PS

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Did the glove over the puck get reviewed?

It's incredible that the same officials who don't see the trip by Marchand on Liljigren, do see the 1/2 second the puck is pushed under the shaft of the stick where the glove is.

It's also great that these all counted, but apparently not tonight.

The NHL and consistency, can anyone name a better duo?

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Did the glove over the puck get reviewed?

It's incredible that the same officials who don't see the trip by Marchand on Liljigren, do see the 1/2 second the puck is pushed under the shaft of the stick where the glove is.

It's also great that these all counted, but apparently not tonight.

The NHL and consistency, can anyone name a better duo?

Difference I see is Marner shot it wayyy after the whole net was off. It wasn't something that happened at the same time. You don't even see the puck until the Wing is done toe picking and is already down and out by the net.

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
Lol. What game are you watching?
Detroit is full value for their lead.
Oh for sure. I wouldn’t ever expect to see something biased against the leafs come from you. I’m in absolute shock.

The call on the penalty shot was absolutely the right call.
100% wrong call. Especially after you botch not 1, but 2 calls in succession. No goal, and no penalty for knocking the net off.

• Haha
Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
Nylander has been the only one with any sort of spark for the Leafs. A lovely move for that goal. If he continues like this he'll be paid handsomely as a free agent as the Leafs won't be able to keep him without moving someone else.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I swear, every time I watch a Leafs game, the main guy who always stands out to me is Nylander. He is always skating, creating, etc. He always looks like the driver to me. Dat man is gonna get paiiiiid

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Oh for sure. I wouldn’t ever expect to see something biased against the leafs come from you. I’m in absolute shock.

100% wrong call. Especially after you botch not 1, but 2 calls in succession. No goal, and no penalty for knocking the net off.

How so? Rielly clearly closed his hand over the puck, in the crease.

What's the usual play there? :help:

They are regular NHL refs. I don't know what Sweden had to do with anything.
Ok that's what I figured.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Leafs should maybe trade Marner so they can keep Nylander. Or someone needs to be willing to take less to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad