GDT: NHL Global Series: Sweden 2023 | Nov 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th | Detroit, Minnesota, Ottawa, Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
How does that help you lol

For one thing, there's never been threats of moving, or needing to tarp off the upper bowls because nobody goes to their games, even in the playoffs.

Then why did they add Charoot, Petry, Copp Compher Sprong to the roster.

They need to leave Chiarot and Petry in Sweden.

At least now with the Walman injury, they'll get a chance to see Edvinsson playing, which he should have been in the 1st place.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
That’s not really true. Detroit had some dark days in their history.

1970's and 1980's, homie. Even in the horror-bad year of 2019-20 they were still at 90% capacity at home.

Relax, we'll both be hitting the keg in the bottom of the division in the spring with the way things are going lately.

A Sens fan throwing shade. Gotta love it.

Kind of like winning more than one playoff series since the invention of YouTube. :sarcasm:

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
you're acting like elite athletes playing 2 games in 12 days with zero travel in the same city in the same building is some kind of huge disadvantage. gimmie a break. who cares

lt's called "reaching".

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Damn I thought klingberg played for the Leafs not seeing him on the roster sheet. Another ltir scam?? Thought tree had more of a back bone when it came to his signings

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It's bizarre how obsessed some Sens fans are with the Wings. Lurking in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to troll.

Super strange, I just read that Sens fans actually shouldnt be happy about a goal because they didn’t win in a convincing fashion. I thought given how good Detroit has looked on this trip they can walk away with their head held high.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Why did Detroit get a back 2 back in sweden.

That seems messed up scheduling wise.

Minnesota has a back to back as well. They also will be facing the leafs on the second half on Sunday.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why did Detroit get a back 2 back in sweden.

That seems messed up scheduling wise.
Okay, okay, ok. Ask Lidstrom.
angry-mad.gif

Reactions: MCR74

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Minnesota has a back to back as well. They also will be facing the leafs on the second half on Sunday.
I am no wings fan. If they were playing the same team...that would make sense to me. But this seems unnecessary.

No one is being dramatic. Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad