NHL Free Agent Game #5

leo2892

Jan 25, 2007
Anderson, Biron, Khabibulin, Fernandez, Clemmensen, Niitymaki, Tellqvist, Dubielewicz, Norrena, Raycroft, Krahn, Schaefer, Garon, Boucher, Gerber, Labarbera, Sanford, and Johnson are still listening to offers.

Contract talks will resume tomorrow.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Los Angeles Kings adds experience

20615_feature.jpg

The Kings and veteran foward John Madden have come to a contract agreement. as to club policy, the terms were not disclose but it was said to be more than a 1 year deal.

''John will bring alot to our locker room. His pedigree is impressive and with alot of young players, we felt it was important to add some veteran and leadership presence on the team. John brings all of that and will help our defensive game and PK unit alot aswell.''

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Los Angeles Kings put Brad Richardson and John Zeiler on the market.

Said to be looking to add depht on the blue line and can afford a salary of importance if the player is worth it.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Jochen Hecht Returns To St. Louis
hecht.jpg

Jochen Hecht is back in Blue. The St. Louis Blues traded defensemen Eric Brewer to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Jochen Hecht.

"Hecht fills out third line center role as McClement will move back down to our fourth line. We have stability in almost EVERY aspect of our team. Hecht just adds to that stability. We look forward to what he'll bring to our team next season."

Blues Sign Denis
610x-1.jpg

St. Louis has signed goaltender Marc Denis to a two year deal where he'll make .650K per season. The deal is a two way deal both years.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
PITTisIT's Client Updates

Nik Antropov- 3 offers. Looking for more dough.

Todd Bertuzzi- 1 offer from a contender. Likes the opportunity.

Jay Bouwmeester- 2 offers. Both from teams that aren't considered tops in the league, but a lot of money is being talked about. If you want in, you better do it soon.

Mike Knuble- 1 offer from a contender. After a good year, still looking for upwards of $2.5M

Robert Lang-no interest yet

Dominic Moore-no interest yet

Derek Morris-1 offer. Will accept soon.

Mattias Ohlund-1 offer, 1 inquiry. Division rivals are involved.

Steven Reinprecht-signed/CBJ
Robert Scuderi-signed/NASH
John Madden-signed/LAK
Chris Neil-signed/BUF

**Will someone please take over for Dom Moore? I now have interest in him...

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
I will PiTT.

I am now representing Dominic Moore!

BTW Pitt, while you send me your offer could you tell me the teams who made offers and the details of it...if any for Moore. Thanks.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Rangers Official Roster:

:rangers

Gionta-Dubinsky-Callahan
Avery-Drury-Umberger
Korpikoski-Anisimov-Zherdev*
Sjostrom-Moore-Byers

Staal-Del Zotto
Girardi-Gilroy
Rozsival-Mara
Potter

Lundqvist
Valiquette

* = available

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Jochen Hecht Returns To St. Louis
hecht.jpg

Jochen Hecht is back in Blue. The St. Louis Blues traded defensemen Eric Brewer to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Jochen Hecht.

"Hecht fills out third line center role as McClement will move back down to our fourth line. We have stability in almost EVERY aspect of our team. Hecht just adds to that stability. We look forward to what he'll bring to our team next season."
[/center]

Confirmed.

We loved Hecht, we needed defense, bad.
So we acquired Brewer, and Brewer will play top pairing defense with Mike Commodore. Our Team is now complete!

:cbj

POSSIBLE 09-10 Lineup

Rick Nash (C) - Scott Gomez - Peter Mueller
This line is our main line, with the power forward and skill of Nash, playmaking ability in Gomez, and the improving play in Mueller, this could make our team

Keith Tkachuk (A) - Derrick Brassard - Jakub Voracek
Two rookies, and a Veteran that can lead the way, can definetly surprise fans

Jussi Jokinen - Steven Reinprecht - Steve Bernier
Great Checking line here, can also put pucks in the net

Raffi Torres - Ryan Johnson - Jared Boll
Agitation line, can score 5-10 goals a season if really needed.

-------------------------------------------
????? - Ryan Craig - ??????

Mike Commodore - Steve Staios
Two Defensive Defenseman, big bodies

Fedor Tyutin - Marc-Andre Begeron
Two Offensive-Defenseman, play points on the powerplay, both with big slapshots

Kris Russell - Tom Preissing
These two will have chemistary, both very talented. Preissing needs some playing time to improve.

------------------------------------
Bryce Salvador

Steve Mason
Ty Conklin

Two amazing goalies, Hoping Mason dosen't go in a sophomore slump, if so, Conklin can possibly be the #1 if nesscary. But we pray not do.

Goal: MAKE PLAYOFFS 5-8th Seed

Last edited:

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
prominent former RFAs who are now UFAs

- Josh Harding is ready to make his decision by tomorrow afternoon. Two teams have good offers on the table, he likes one offer more than the other and will take it if a better option is not presented.

- Dustin Boyd is a good young center who has received interest from only one team so far. While the offer is good, he would like more options.

- Gilbert Brule is looking for a fresh start with a new club. At only 22 years old, he is still very young and looking for a team that will give him the icetime he needs to show his talent.

- Benoit Pouliot is in the same boat as Brule, looking for a fresh start with a new club and a chance to prove himself.

- Marcel Goc is a very speedy, dependable two way player with some untapped offensive potential. The former 1st round pick is looking for a multi year offer.

- Rob Schremp is available and considering signing with a KHL team, where he feels he may be a better fit overseas. Hes played in over 200 AHL games and will only sign a one way contract with an NHL club who wants to give him a chance and believes in him.

- Brett Festerling is a 23 year old 6-1, 210 lb. two way defenseman with plenty of value to any NHL club.

- Jeff Woywitka is a 25 year old 6-2, 217 lb. former 1st round pick coming off a career season of 18 points in 65 games with limited icetime with St. Louis. Looking for a 2 year deal.

- Ole-Kristian Tollefsen is a 25 year old stay at home blueliner who is now healthy from having major knee problems last season.

***There are also tons of other RFAs who were never signed or qualified who are now UFA.

Carolina Hurricanes
Noah Babin
Mark Flood

Anaheim Ducks
Ryan Dingle
Brian Salcido
Petri Kontiola
Troy Bodie
Michal Birner
Brett Festerling
Chad Painchaud
Petteri Wirtanen

Calgary Flames
Dustin Boyd
Kris Chucko
Adam Cracknell
Curtis McElhinney
Aki Seitsonen

Chicago Blackhawks
Antti Niemi
Adam Pineault
James Sharrow
Tim Hambly
Pascal Pelletier

Colorado Avalanche
Cody McLeod *qualified, can receive offer sheet
Cody McCormick *qualified, can receive offer sheet
Jason Bacashihua
Tyler Weiman
Darcy Campbell

Columbus BlueJackets
Ole-Kristian Tollefsen
Marc Methot
Jiri Novotny
Alexander Svitov
Michael Blunden
Alexandre Picard
Aaron Rome
Daniel Lacosta
Jonathan Sigalet
Jon Landry
Trevor Hendrikx
Petr Pohl
John Vigilante
Kyle Wharton

Edmonton Oilers
Rob Schremp
Sebastien Bisaillon
Gilbert Brule
Devan Dubnyk
Stephane Goulet
Colin Mcdonald
David Rohlfs
Mathieu Roy
Tyler Spurgeon
Ryan Stone
Bryan Young

Los Angeles Kings
Scott Parse
Vladimir Dravecky
Kevin Westgarth

Minnesota Wild

Josh Harding
Dan Fritsche
Benoit Pouliot
Peter Olvecky
Robert Earl
Danny Irmen
Clayton Stoner
Paul Albers
Riley Emmerson
Roman Voloshenko

Nashville Predators
Tim Ramholt
Ryan Maki

San Jose Sharks
Marcel Goc
Ashton Rome
Jonathan Boutin
Thomas Joseph Fox
Mike Morris

St. Louis Blues
Jonathan Filewich
Matt Foy
Danny Richmond
Marek Schwarz
Jeff Woywitka

Vancouver Canucks
Patrick Coulombe
Julien Ellis-Plante
Zach Fitzgerald
Shaun Heshka
Nathan McIver
Kyle Wellwood

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
A few things to clear out...

Brewer was on waivers but never sent down. A player needs to go on re-entry only when he was send down from my understanding so Brewer would'nt have to go on re-entry. STL could decide to keep him on their team once he clears...and then trade him.

Second, I don't see the post of Brewer on waivers and McKee on re-entry anymore (same post). either I am blind or Oshniak deleted the post which is a big NO NO! Now we can't know when Brewer/McKee cleared or was suppose to clear...

Also TourettesGuy, you claim Staios and Johnson, don't forget them on your roster and cap! ;)

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink

Brewer was on waivers but never sent down. A player needs to go on re-entry only when he was send down from my understanding so Brewer would'nt have to go on re-entry. STL could decide to keep him on their team once he clears...and then trade him.

Second, I don't see the post of Brewer on waivers and McKee on re-entry anymore (same post). either I am blind or Oshniak deleted the post which is a big NO NO! Now we can't know when Brewer/McKee cleared or was suppose to clear...

Also TourettesGuy, you claim Staios and Johnson, don't forget them on your roster and cap! ;)
Oh thanks.
That helps alot. :rant::shakehead

Does anybody have that site that does the salary cap online?

I forgot it.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State

He had the intentions of sending him down, because it was him or McKee who he'd take off his cap so he put McKee on re-entry so someone can pick him up @ half price. And Oshniak you're gonna have to find out when he was put on waivers. You just can't do that.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
He had the intentions of sending him down, because it was him or McKee who he'd take off his cap so he put McKee on re-entry so someone can pick him up @ half price. And Oshniak you're gonna have to find out when he was put on waivers. You just can't do that.

All I know officially is Brewer was on waivers. Don't know how much time before he clear or if he already did. So Brewer doesn't have to be put on re-entry as he was not sent down. Once he clear, STL will have the option to send him down or keep him/trade him if Brewer waives his NTC.

As for McKee, he was put on re-entry same time as Brewer was put on waivers. Once he clears, STL will have the option to keep him or send him down.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Hurricanes sign Boyd

boyd_dustin_cal_194x260.jpg

The Hurricanes and foward Dustin Boyd have reach a contract agreement. A 2 years deal worth 1.8mil$ (900k per) 1 way.

''We are very happy to add a quality young player like Dustin. We believe in his potential and think he can be a very good 2nd or 3rd liner player.''

Giguere27

Feb 4, 2006
Bavaria
Interested teams in Beauchemin,Gaborik and Oduya have gotten e-mailsif they are on their list and what they are looking for.

I confirm the signings of Pyatt,Marchant and Grier.

Seidenberg,Montador,and Morrison will sign today as they already have amde a decision.

General Borschevsky

Jan 10, 2009
Atlantic Canada
:nucks

Morrison signs with Canucks

The Vancouver Canucks are proud to announce that they have signed Brendan Morrison to a one year contract worth $700,000 dollars. They believe he can provide some veteran depth and leadership at the centre position, and will have every opportunity to move up the depth chart if our younger forwards run into trouble as the season progresses.

In addition, the Canucks have signed goalie Drew MacIntyre to a two year contract worth 600k per year. His stellar AHL play has earned him an unconditional shot at the NHL in a backup role, and will allow us to give Ben Bishop the time that he needs in the AHL.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
The Ottawa Senators are pleased to announce the signing of Erik Cole to a 3 year deal worth $4,350,000M/season with an NTC.

"We are extremely happy to fill an organizational long-term need in a powerforward" said GM Bryan Murray in a statement, "We hope that Erik can provide us with the secondary scoring that we've lacked over the past few years."

Cole will slide onto the 2nd line next to Mike Fisher and Nick Foligno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad