GDT: NHL Free Agency | Friday, July 1st, 10am MT (NHLN, TSN) | Black Friday part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
It's up to Barrie if he wants to be an Avs player or not.

I hope Avs are done with Newport Sports and their threats of arbitration, fishing for offer sheets and general rattling of weapons. Had enough of that ****.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I am starting to think if Barrie is going to Edmonton, it is for some big futures. Demers lingering out there has me wondering

Thinking a better return than what the comparable offersheet would be

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Well I mean the precedent was set yesterday on the price for top-tier defensemen, so shipping Barrie out HAS to produce an overpayment, right? Right...?

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
If you can get Drai you need to pull the trigger. And I'm a Barrie lover.

Do not settle for RNH or heaven forbid, Eberle or some "package" with low-IQ Nurse.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
IF Barrie is traded for RFNH, it better somehow work out that he's then flipped for Brodie.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
I have it on good authority that Radulov didn't sign here because he checked our board and fanbois like cgf scared him off. He didn't want to have little girls stalking him in the night

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
:dunno:Barrie and Mitchell for Dri, Nurse, and Yak maybe , what else what Joe want from them? how many centres can we have? lol

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
If this Boedker signing is true I think that pretty much confirms them trading Barrie given our remaining cap space.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Do not settle for RNH or heaven forbid, Eberle or some "package" with low-IQ Nurse.

Yep, that

It would be interesting if Demers was waiting on us, ;)

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
If this Boedker signing is true I think that pretty much confirms them trading Barrie given our remaining cap space.

It'd be really tight even without signing Boedker.

I honestly think it's more likely they move Barrie for cheaper talent up front. Than move someone up front for Trouba maybe?

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Where is everyone getting the Boedker stuff from? Only thing I saw was from a guy who literally tweeted that he was trying to troll people. Did it come from anywhere remotely reputable?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012

Would you do:

Duchene + Barrie for Draisaitl + Nurse? We'd get heaps of cap relief, and we could allow Stuart / Iginla's contracts to expire then up them if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad