GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018: The Attitude Era Begins @ 7PM ET June 22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
The Islanders had a dream draft. Extremely disappointed that MB did not move to get another 1st. This draft was all over the place, he could have taken advantage but he is a simple minded paysan so what the f*** do you expect from that useless moron anyway.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I think we're going to see a lot of arguing on this board about our next two picks.

Hiring this mime, instead. Saves a ton of posting.

2cqis9.gif

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Yeah it really killed the evening. Always look forward to this day and the draft GDT, but this seriously sucked.

So far, the new servers are not an improvement.

Frankly the only real thing I was excited about the news servers was not having to deal with server problems like tonight. It worries me for July 1st how they will hold up.

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
It's just so freaking tough to get traction on teams ahead of you if you refuse to tank.

Hughes...Lafreniere...Kakko...

Next few days are going to be telling, compelling, and I hope to God we're selling, lol.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The Islanders had a dream draft. Extremely disappointed that MB did not move to get another 1st. This draft was all over the place, he could have taken advantage but he is a simple minded paysan so what the **** do you expect from that useless moron anyway.

Well at the draft, you remove his specialty which is 1 for 1. I mean, how dumb would that have been to ask a team for their 25th in exchange for our 34th.....

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So the U18 was an example of his inconsistency?

Yep. He is inconsistent in games too.. some periods he's just lights out.. and another period you won't notice him. But I've seen top end hands, skating, effort, shooting, playmaking and vision.. it just hasn't all been there at the same time.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Yep. He is inconsistent in games too.. some periods he's just lights out.. and another period you won't notice him. But I've seen top end hands, skating, effort, shooting, playmaking and vision.. it just hasn't all been there at the same time.

Did you flush the cyanide capsule down the toilet?

Reactions: groovejuice

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I haven't been outside of this board yet tonight so how many "experts" on the mainboards have the Habs listed as being a loser in round 1?

I don't know what to say about the Kotka pick since I haven't seen much of him other than I really hope this player turns out to be one hell of a player for the Habs. Should be interesting to follow this players development.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Well at the draft, you remove his specialty which is 1 for 1. I mean, how dumb would that have been to ask a team for their 25th in exchange for our 34th.....

I'm honestly so goddamn angry. He did nothing. He really did nothing at all. Makes a stretch pick and follows up with not a f***ing thing. What a joke... this idiot destroys our entire franchise and then he fails to make a positive move yet again after 6 years.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I'm honestly so goddamn angry. He did nothing. He really did nothing at all. Makes a stretch pick and follows up with not a ****ing thing. What a joke... this idiot destroys our entire franchise and then he fails to make a positive move yet again after 6 years.

At which spot and for which player did you wanted them to move to?

Reactions: aresknights
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad