GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018 - June 23rd - 11 AM ET - NHLN/Sportsnet

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
I am sure 99% of this comment is based on my hate for the Leafs and jealousy that some kid is GM of the team... but man do I think Dubas looks so smug as an annoying hipster running the draft table. And he has taken 3 OHL players, like he hasn't left the province before in his life...

hate over...

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I am surprised how many goalies are being picked. I figured this was a weak year for Goalies and we might only see 2-3 picked in the third at most

The Ugly Truth

May 23, 2018
I still can't believe how much better the Islanders are looking compared to a month ago. Watch Lamoriello announce today that JT is re-signing and he's traded Ladd for Quick and a bag of pucks for Saros.

Sep 18, 2009
Every year people think they won the draft by picking some highly ranked players
You can't predict NHL success
Most of these young men are busts

The Ugly Truth

May 23, 2018
Every year people think they won the draft by picking some highly ranked players
You can't predict NHL success
Most of these young men are busts

Correction: Most of these young men are incredibly talented athletes that have shown a level of dedication that you couldn't even imagine in your dreams.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I still can't believe how much better the Islanders are looking compared to a month ago. Watch Lamoriello announce today that JT is re-signing and he's traded Ladd for Quick and a bag of pucks for Saros.

I've been calling that. Ladd will be traded for someone's high priced goalie with a replacement ready to step up. Could be Quick or someone else. One way or another, Isles will have an all star type goalie on opening night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad