NHL endorsing party lifestyle with official alcoholic shot

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I, for one, endorse the new party lifestyle overlords.

Prize question: in which European pro league that employs AHL calibre players from Canada and other countries (including first round picks from the NHL draft) can you find advertisements for a brothel right between ads for car dealers and TV broadcasters?

BeNe? :dunno:

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
I, for one, endorse the new party lifestyle overlords.

Prize question: in which European pro league that employs AHL calibre players from Canada and other countries (including first round picks from the NHL draft) can you find advertisements for a brothel right between ads for car dealers and TV broadcasters?
My guess is Germany.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
ARTICLE 25 ENDORSEMENTS;SPONSORSHIPS;LICENSING 25.1 No Player shall be involved in any endorsement or sponsorship of alcoholic beverages (excluding malt-based beverages such as beer) and/or tobacco products.

Interesting, players are restricted from hard liquor endorsements while league/teams have no such limitations.

Reactions: OddyOh and Fixxer

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
While hockey appeals to everyone, the 18-49 age group is where the NHL makes its $$ AKA the people who can afford tickets, merchandise, TV packages etc.

Besides look at Ovy in the month of June. Makes perfect sense for them to endorse alcohol.

Vacheron

Dec 11, 2016
Look guys: Please drink responsibly. NHL needs all the revenue it can get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad