GDT: NHL Draft - Round 1 - 7PM ET - NBCSN, SN, TVAS

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Helge Grans is my favourite name from the draft so far.

Nobody beats Guhle for me. I want him to make it big in the NHL just so that every time he gets the puck I can scream, "THE GUHLLEEEEE!"

MistyPoisedArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Is this draft any better than 2009? The top 10-ish seem fine but beyond that...
It should be a by a large margin, people don’t realize how talented these Euros are, Lundell is on his third pro season, Stützle and Reichel both were good against men in DEL, Raymond, Holtz and Gunler are all coming out of SHL, which is very rare, for example Nylander or Petterson didn’t play at that level when they were picked.

Reactions: Morrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It should be a by a large margin, people don’t realize how talented these Euros are, Lundell is on his third pro season, Stützle and Reichel both were good against men in DEL, Raymond, Holtz and Gunler are all coming out of SHL, which is very rare, for example Nylander or Petterson didn’t play at that level when they were picked.

tenor.gif

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

I’ve noticed many of these players are almost eligible for the 2019 draft. I.e Lundell and probably 10 others in the first.

I guess it’s because the American contingent isn’t as strong this year.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Im not watching as I am at work, but this is infuriating to sit here refreshing the tracker and no picks are being made for like 5 mins.. usually 2-7 flies by.. its been two hours and the second round isn't done yet.. lmfao wtf

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Im not watching as I am at work, but this is infuriating to sit here refreshing the tracker and no picks are being made for like 5 mins.. usually 2-7 flies by.. its been two hours and the second round isn't done yet.. lmfao wtf
You don’t have to refresh the ticker on the NHL app.

Reactions: Morrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad