GDT: NHL Draft 2019 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

24Cups

Aug 2, 2005
Bill Daley with his gramma glasses acted like a human commercial break. Missed another pick ...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It's not the goalie I wanted and I know nothing about him.. but I'm happy we took a goalie.

Just perplexed we haven't taken Mutala, Gutik, Hlavaj or Gauthier.

xNogaitx

Akuna Matata.
Sep 9, 2017
Edmonton
A goalie that plays less than 10 games a year....what? What league does he play in cause elite prospects has him no where really.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I'm fine with the Struble pick.

I still hate the trade down, I'd have rather traded it for LAK's 2020 2nd rounder or something, a 3rd and a 5th is perplexing. Again, I'll trust our scouts on this.

What is our order of picks in the 5th round now? Seems like we have 4 or 5
Yeah I don't understand that one

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Obviously, you don' tknow what I mean. I don't talk about how they play. I talk about guys we know not a lot about, with not a lot of offense, that were seen as solid.

By the way, how many games have you seen Koberstein play at his draft year to know that they are nothing alike? lol

I know one thing. Players that have no stats to show for at junior level, 99,9% of those guys will never make it. Hopefully, he's in the 0.01%.
And what.. like 98% of players, especially outside the 1st round, who put up points don't stick either.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
We always have to have these weird ass drafts.

Can we trade scouting staffs with Ottawa ? St Louis ? Detroit ? Pleaaassse.

Reactions: habsfan891

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Maybe your the reason why this board is trash? So many uniformed posters worse than it’s been it years and it’s because nobody can form a proper opinion because it’s always got to be an extreme.

But hey, let’s ban me for checking you

But you know better than him or other "misinformed" posters, right? Because... you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad